New College, New People

Don't Stop Can't Stop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Julien stared at his little brother from afar with worries written on his face. It was a cold morning and his little brother was sitting outside in the garden, staring at the lake for hours. Julien then turned back and looked at JunK whose been in his work in the office. For years, JunK has worked with the family and is the closest to the brothers. Since then, Mr.K adopted him as Mr.K has already loved the boy like his own son. Following the adoption, JunK willingly changed his nickname, from Minjun to JunK.

"JunK..."

"Yeah? What is it?" JunK didn't leave his eyes from the computer's screen. The dollars has rised rapidly in a short time and he needs to conduct the previous plan of Mr.K in the Gangnam District. Otherwise, other clan would took advantage in this grief time.

"What had happened? To Khunnie..." listening to that, JunK stopped for a while. He stared at the keyboard for a while before resuming his typing.

"Why?"

"When Mom died, he don't act like that...this has been a week..." Julien said, sat on the sofa and took a deep sigh. JunK looked at the leader and quickly finishing his work. After a minutes, he got up and stood near the window, looking at the youngest of RED clan. 

"He saw the murderer..." Julien instantly stood and stared at him.

"Who is he???!"

"Unfortunately, Khunnie didn't know him. He can't remember the face clearly. But he saw the tattoo. On the murderer's right hand. He told me that yesterday,"

"Why didn't he tell me?"

"Because he was afraid you might do something stupid since you are not in a good shape yesterday. When you drunk, you are super monster, know that?"

"So, he can't remember the face?"

"Yeah...only the tattoo,"

"I've been living in China for years..if only I stayed here, then..." Julien sighed. JunK patted his shoulder.

"Things happened, Julien. But right now, you are our leader, lead us like Mr.K had...but for now, settle about Khunnie first,"

"Mean?"

"You shouldn't send him away back to America again, should you? He is not in his best state. Sending him away is not a good option,"

"Yeah...But, he must graduates..."

"Korea...I'll look for a college for him..."

"JunK, I need your favor...another one,"

"What is it?"

"Stay with him in the college when you found one,"

"Stay?"

"Yes...If the murderer is still unknown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter