Leaving For You [7]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!”

The girls cringed at the American's never-changing, piercing voice. It was barely 11 in the morning and Tiffany was already going crazy. 

“Fany, calm down....” Jessica came downstairs with a yawn, running her fingers through her messy blonde locks sleepily. 

Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, sitting down in front of the TV. Yoona and Taeyeon looked at each other before they burst into laughter, looking at the sulky Hwang. The cause of her unhappiness didn't even need to be elaborated on, it was obviously the black pearl. 

Sunny and Sooyoung were both in the kitchen, they were watching the drama between Yuri and Tiffany unfold when Yuri came in running for her life. 

“Yuri, what did you do again?” Sunny chuckled, holding onto the girl hiding behind her for protection. She pulled Yuri in front of her and found the younger girl pouting as well, holding onto her arm which had nail marks. 

“I just said some of her clothes were too small...” Yuri mumbled under her breath, unaware of the mistake she had made.

Sunny's jaw fell open and Sooyoung spit out the cereal that was in . Yuri immediately jumped away from the table, wiping away the milk on her arm. 

“EWWW!!” Yuri whined and slapped Sooyoung's head. 

Sunny took a tissue and went to her girlfriend, wiping Sooyoung's milk-covered lips for her, “As much as I love you baby, that was pretty disgusting.”

Sooyoung smiled at Sunny gratefully and the two were about to kiss when they realised that the girls in the living room were staring at them with mischievious expressions. 

“Yah! Stop looking!” Sooyoung scolded in embarrassment.

If there was anything she hated more than having her food taken away from her, it was people invading her privacy with Sunny. She still hadn't realised that dating a member means dating the rest, likewise with Tiffany and Yuri, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. 

“Oh please, what's there to be shy about? We've seen you blush all the way to your flat .” Taeyeon rolled her eyes, looking at her freshly done nails. “Taeyeon! Be nice!” Hyoyeon slapped Taeyeon's arm and smiled apologetically at the poor shikshin who was indeed blushing like a tomato. 

In the midst of the sweet loving, Yuri quickly made her way to her sleepy girlfriend. She didn't want Tiffany to sleep on the floor for her back would hurt when she woke up. She saw Tiffany's pouty lips and a smile formed on her own. 

God, she loved this girl so much. 

 

Flashback. 

Tiffany and Yuri were lying down on their bed back at home. Tiffany couldn't stop thinking of what happened when she came back from America. She had thrown herself into Yuri's embrace and the two stayed hugging until the girls' interruption. 

Did that make them something? 

What did that extra long hug signify? 

Yuri looked over to Tiffany and saw the American lost in her own thoughts, eyes focused at the ceiling. She was confused as well; she didn't know what to do now. 

“Fany?”

“Mm....”

“What's on your mind?”

Hearing those words from Yuri made Tiffany turn her body to face the tanned girl, she was dying to know what Yuri was thinking of too. 

“Don't you have something on your mind too?”

Yuri chuckled to herself. Tiffany hadn't changed at all. The girl wouldn't give something unless she would receive something in return, a good way of course. 

“I'm thinking of what to do now. I'm not happy with our current status…” Yuri said in all seriousness, taking Tiffany by surprise at how serious Yuri was. “I mean, that hug at the door.... Did that signify something? I hope it did, Miyoung. I really hope it did. Even if it didn't to you, I meant to say something at that time.”

The redhead was agape at how straightforward and honest Yuri was but then again, the tanned girl wasn't one to beat around the bush when she wanted something accomplished. Tiffany felt her heart beating faster and faster as she saw Yuri's face moving closer.

“Thanks....”

Tiffany's eyes flew open when she felt Yuri's lips touch her forehead instead. She was waiting for a kiss, only to realise that Yuri had gotten the wrong idea and was about to leave.

The black pearl got up, controlling her tears from falling in front of Tiffany. It was bad enough to get indirectly rejected, she didn't want to embarrass herself even more. 

“Kwon Yul, where do you think you're going?” Tiffany sat up, looking at Yuri walking towards the door. 

“To s-shower...”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Yuri's words, wondering if she had knocked herself on the head earlier. 

“You showered before we were here....”

“I me-mean.. m-ake coffee…” Yuri chuckled nervously.

It was clear that Yuri had no way to saving herself in this situation because Tiffany's tone had that something in it, something to show that the girl was dead. 

" Kwon Yuri, you come back here now. " 

Yuri sighed and turned around, dropping herself on the bed once more. She unconsciously moved backwards when Tiffany cupped her cheeks, leaning closer towards Yuri's face. 

“You want to know what's on my mind, Yul? You. You're on my mind, every second, every minute of the day. I want you to admit that you like me and that you want to take me out.”

Both girls were blushing furiously by now, taken aback at the boldness of the confession. However, Tiffany decided that if   she didn't make the move, they wouldn't be making any progress anywhere. 

“I really, really like you, Tiffany.”

Flashback end. 

Yuri was practically forced to confess but she was glad that Tiffany made the first indirect confession, it gave her slightly more courage to confess.  

“Baby.... Baby, get up…” Yuri shook her sleeping girlfriend gently, kissing Tiffany's forehead. She stirred awake, rubbing her eyes sleepily. 

Tiffany smiled the moment Yuri's cheeky grin came into her vision and she pushed Yuri's face away, ignoring the huge smile on her girlfriend's face. She could expect nothing less of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter