Cold-Hearted Superior [10]

Indestructible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was busy skipping and galloping around the office with a wide smile. Her cheeks were hurting but she couldn't care less. Her life was going perfectly with the perfect girl in her life. 

What more could she ever ask for? 

“Jesus. Just look at Noona…” Zelo chuckled, watching his Noona. 

Yoona had been taking breaks in between hours so she could clear her head and it would be easier to focus thereafter. In fact, her break was starting soon so she might come out anytime now. 

“Don't stop her. Yoona's coming out soon.” Taeyeon grinned wickedly and high-fived Jessica for it. They were going to enjoy the sight of a blushing Yuri. 

Yoona hummed a little tune to herself as she keyed in the password to unlock her translucent glass door. She was entirely satisfied with the modification of her office. Yuri had installed a security panel whereby only the most trusted employees were told the password. Others would only be allowed to come in if Yoona pressed a button on her controller. 

Yoona face palmed after seeing her girlfriend skipping around the office, “aigoo, what is this girl doing? Junhong-ah, please get her to calm down and come here.” Yoona asked in a timid tone, knowing that Yuri had something up her sleeves. 

Zelo did as told but his jaw dropped when Yuri just patted his face and skipped to her girlfriend, ignoring the amused expressions coming from everyone else. 

“Hey gorgeous!” Yuri greeted and was about to skip away again when Yoona caught her by her tie, pulling her girlfriend back to stand in front of her. “Where do you think you're going?” Yoona asked, still holding onto Yuri's tie with one hand. “Nowhere.” Yuri muttered under her breath, pouting as she just lost the freedom to express her joy. 

Jessica giggled, leaning her head onto Taeyeon's shoulder. She couldn't help the lonely feeling brewing inside her heart as she watched Yuri find the love she deserved. “Sica, just so you now... My best friend is coming back from America and she's already arranging to meet up with you.”

The ice princess froze. 

 

Flashback. 

To: Sicachu

Babe! I totally forgot that my best friend is flying in from America today and I told Hyo that I would accompany her to the doctor since she's sick. Could you be a darling and fetch her for me please? :)

Her name's Tiffany Hwang and she said that she'll be wearing a black leather jacket, grey tanktop and black pants with boots. I'll buy you lunch some other day, sweetie.

Thanks x!

From: Taeng

 

Jessica simply groaned and got into her car, she was on her way to the airport for lunch anyway. Since Tiffany Hwang was flying in, might as well have lunch together before sending her to Taeyeon. 

 

Jessica was standing in front of the benches with her arms crossed, desperately trying to tiptoe in order to catch the said girl. Although she was standing in front, many taller women and men were blocking her view. “Damn it... Why is this woman taking so long?” Jessica cursed; she had no patience whatsoever yet Taeyeon still put her up to this task.  

On the other hand, Tiffany was waiting for her luggage impatiently. As though it wasn't bad enough that her flight had been delayed, the staff was also making a mess out of their baggage. She, along with the other passengers had been waiting for their baggage for almost half an hour. Deciding that she has had enough of waiting, Tiffany walked to the information services counter. She took off her sunglasses, revealing a less than pleased expression. 

“Does anyone here know how to sort out our luggage properly?” The staff quickly bowed, apologizing to the American, “I'll send someone over right away. Sorry about that, he's a newbie.” Tiffany smiled thankfully and walked back towards the conveyor belt, finally allowing herself as most of the other passengers to get their baggage. 

“Are you Tiffany Hwang?” Jessica asked in a lesser than cold tone.

Tiffany took off her shades and cocked an eyebrow, staring at Jessica with a do-I-know-you expression, “I am. And you are?”

“I'm Jessica Jung. Taeyeon sent me here to pick you up so shall we go now?” 

Tiffany nodded, beaming her signature eye smile. Jessica's heart immediately stopped, wishing she hadn't focused so much on the girl when they were talking. Now, she couldn't take her eyes off the redhead. 

“Um.... Jessica?” Tiffany was starting to blush as well, unable to escape Jessica's enchanted stare. “Oh, sorry!” Jessica raised her voice a little, suddenly attracting attention from the people around them.

Finally plucking up the courage, Jessica took the luggage from Tiffany and offered the girl to walk in front of her. The girls were having fun and became good friends in no time at all. 

 

Until one day…

Tiffany was devastated. She had just received the letter regarding her application for Stanford University for law. She wondered why she had to be accepted now when she was finally finding her own happiness in someone in Korea?

“Fany, you should tell Sica...” Taeyeon patted Tiffany's shoulder gently, placing a small kiss on her best friend's forehead before leaving the room. 

The redhead wanted to cry but there was nothing to cry about, especially when it came to Jessica. Jessica always had her own unique ways in cheering her up. Crying would only cause worry and concern.

“Hey, babe! Ready to go for some bingsoo?” Jessica came hopping in and it broke Tiffany's heart even more. She couldn't bear to break the news to the blonde anymore. “J-Jessie....”  Tiffany couldn't do it. 

Jessica dropped on one knee, lowering herself to Tiffany's eye level. She could see tears slowly making their way down the redhead's cheeks. Her eyes widened and her chest constricted, feeling the pain in her heart. 

“What's wrong, Fany-ah?”

Without saying another word, Tiffany shoved the letter into Jessica's hands because she knew she was going to break down anytime now. Jessica took the letter and she could feel her own tears forming in her own eyes as well. 

“Go for it, Fany. And make sure you come back to me...”

Flashback end. 

 

Jessica was now grinning to herself with everyone else looking at her. Yuri was hugging Yoona from the back, burying her face into the younger girl's neck. 

“Let's go for lunch everybody!” Yoona announced, earning cheers from everyone. 

 

“So are you two officially living together now?” Taeyeon asked, looking at the pair of lovebirds sitting in front of her. “Yeah, we are. How's Hyoyeon-unnie by the way?” Yoona asked, wiping Yuri's lips for her. Yuri and Yoona were in their own world, of course. Yuri loved to spoil her princess despite the amount of people in the same place and Yoona couldn't care less as well.

 “Oh right, I almost forgot to tell you guys...”

Catching Jessica's attention this time, the blonde finally stopped staring at the picture of Tiffany on her phone and focused on Taeyeon instead. Taeyeon took a deep breath and tried to calm herself, holding the ends of her shirt with a death grip.

“W-Well... Hyoyeon and I are planning to have k-kids...”

“… ...”

Hearing no response, Taeyeon looked up and saw the girls looking at with expectant looks, as if they were waiting for more to be said. 

“Um… Don't you guys have anything to say?”

“Oh, that was it?” Jessica asked in a surprised tone. 

Taeyeon nodded, now looking at the YoonYul couple that seemed to be giggling at her. She looked at Jessica and so was the blonde. “What's so funny?” Taeyeon whined, crossing her arms at the laughing. “We expected some more since you looked so scared, Taeyeon-ah. You know you can tell us anything under the sun and we would always support you.” Yuri smiled, patting Taeyeon's head. 

Yoona and Jessica were both delighted to hear the news. They had seen how motherly Hyoyeon could be towards Taeyeon while the latter could sometimes be mature or dorky, depending on her mood.

“That's wonderful, Taeyeon-unnie. I'm glad to hear that. I think you two are going to be great parents.” Yoona smiled supportively, earning a surprised gasp from Taeyeon. “T-That's the first time you called me Unnie too…” Taeyeon was getting teary from all the support and loving she was receiving from her friends. 

“I should have given you the respect a long time ago, I was just too y to notice it. Same to you, Jessica-unnie. You two are older than me and I should be showing some manners.” Yoona tried to smile but she couldn't, feeling horrible for how she treated them in the past.

Yuri was watching Yoona with a loving smile on her face. She still couldn't believe that Yoona was now her girlfriend and of course, her future wife. 

“The present and future is what counts, Yoona. The past doesn't matter...” Jessica said in a motherly tone, making Yoona feel slightly better. 

“Agreed. Well said, Jung.”

Yoona was relieved that she had become good friends with Taeyeon and Jessica, they were such wonderful people inside and out. She was now the warm-hearted choding instead of the cold, stone-faced y CEO in the past. 

Yuri was the link between her and the world. 

 

 

---

 

 

“Yoongie, what do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter