Not going to happen

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was in the practice room prepearing for the concert. We skipped school but the principal didn't mind as long as we did our make-up work. Super Junior, EXO, Girls Generation and SHINee were all practing hard. I was in another room doing my classwork. Then my phone rang and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Sica?"

"Kris?"

"Where are you? Everyone is worried."

"I'm finishing up my classwork. I'll be there soon."

"Ok. We'll be waiting for you."

"Ok."

I hung up and packed all my work in my book bag. Then my phone rang and I answered it smiling.

"I told you I'm on my way Kris-"

"Jessica?"

"Eomma?"

"Hi honey. I'm in Seoul right now and I want to see you. Can you come?"

"I'm busy right now eomma.."

"I want you and your father there. We need to talk."

"Eomma there is no talking with appa. I have to go."

I hung up and turned off my phone. I felt my heart drop and my stomach felt uneasy. It's not that I didn't want to see my mother. It was simply that fact of being with my mother and father after everything that happened. I put my bag down and sat on the floor. Did they call Kryssie too? I got my bag and got up. I left the room and headed to my house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the house door and went inside. My mom and dad were sitting down. They looked at me and I closed the door behind me. I took a deep breath and walked over to them.

"It's nice to see you again honey."

"It's nice to see you eomma."

"Come sit with me and your father."

"I just came to tell you both that I will take full responsibility for Kryssie. I'll watch over her and make sure she finishes school."

"Jessica.."

"I have to go eomma."

I turned and headed to the door.

"You know I was always wondering who that girl is that EXO likes so much."

I froze up from my father's words.

"I'm sure the media would like to know too. I hear she's in SM Entertainment."

I turned around and looked at my father.

"You wouldn't dare."

"I won't?"

"What do you want?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter