Talk Show

Not Twelve, Not Two, But One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk sat in a chair next to Minah. The hosts of the show smiled brightly toward the camera. Since Minah came late, Leeteuk didn't have an opportunity to talk to her alone. She smiled brightly at the hosts and seemed very calm being beside Leeteuk. That was something Leeteuk didn't expect.

"Hello everyone. We are here with Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk and rookie solo artist, Minah. It's great to have you both here."

"Thank you it's great to be here and accompanied with Minah it's even better."

Leeteuk turned and faced Minah as he smiled. Minah smiled at Leeteuk before speaking.

"It's really an honor to be here especially in the presence of my role model."

The female host looked at Minah before speaking.

"Minah if I wasn't looking at you I'd almost say you were Jessica herself. You sound so much like her."

Minah looked at the female host. Her expression seemed less cheerful after being asked the question.

"I thought the same thing when she appeared in a radio show with my members. Actually if you look at her she also resembles Jessica in many ways.The only difference is her hair color and eye color, but overall she looks identical. If it were me I'd say it's Jessica with colored contacts and dyed hair."

Everyone laughed except for Minah. She smiled wearily as she looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk looked at her waiting for some sign of reaction but all he got was her wearily smile.

"Actually not many people know that Jessica actually joined SM Entertainment disguised. She was afraid her parents wouldn't let her join and she auditioned with a wig on and sunglasses. She was the funniest thing. I remember thinking she'd be a shy girl, but once she sanged we all knew she had to come and work for us. She surprised all of us. So I wouldn't be surprise to find out she was disguised to be an idol or anything else. Jessica was always determined to do what she loved to do even if it meant wearing a funny disguise to accomplish it."

Leeteuk looked at Minah and smiled. Minah simply nodded and avoided making eye contact. She was holding onto her hands, but Leeteuk saw them shake for a brief moment. He smiled and focused on the hosts.

"Tell Leeteuk how come Jessica isn't performing along side SNSD?"

"Jessica has been sick for a while now. She's been taking treatments here in Seoul but her parents wanted to take her to America for more treatments. When she recovers she will definitely come back to SM Entertainment."

Leeteuk once again looked at Minah who looked back at him. He turned to the hosts after noticing a Minah's sad eyes. Leeteuk sighed before speaking again.

"We all miss her. Not only her fans but also the whole SM family. She was our joy and always made us laugh. To others she was an ice princess but to us she was our sweet princess."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter