Flash of memory

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 Taeyeon POV

 

i run to the back of my house, going to the back garden where im sure there is no people there... I let out all the tears there.. The hurtful tear..  I felt my heart was being stab million time... Yeah, who am i to be hurt like this.. Why im feeling like this?,,I sobbed hard till its hard for me to take my breath... I felt like i got heart attack.. Im become more breathless... I try to walk in and manage to look fine as im going straight to our room, where i share with tiffany...

As i close the door, i collapse on the bed, trying to get any oxygen.. I crawl to the desk to take the pill that the doctor give me inside the drawer, which can make me relieve from breathless.. I always get this type of illness, being breathless all of sudden... Thats why the doctor give me the pill for relieving.. I open the bottle cap of the pill and gulp down two pill in one time.. I can get little oxygen, then not long after that, my breath can be stable... I can breath properly even its not in normal way yet... I hung my hed low and my hand on the desk supporting me... I felt tired after the sickness attacking me... As i try to breath normally, i saw a pink book on the drawer where i take the pill from...

without i know, that book already in my grab... Im sure its not my book, because i never see this book before or use it... By judging on the colour, i guess its tiffany.. I want to put back the book inside the drawer, but i saw something slip out from the book and fall to the floor.. I just see the white paper on the floor and pick it.. Being curious, i flip the paper..

there, i saw two girl smiling into each other.. There something written on the bottom of the photo "i love you miyoung ah"... Bow its struck me... With the word 'miyoung', im frozen... My hand suddenly shivering, my heartbeat start to beat faster..then i look to the book that still in my grip.. I tighten the grip on the book and stare at it.. My head keep repeating the word 'miyoung' with the shivering hand, i flip open the book... I realise, this is not an ordinary book, but its diary...

My tear start to flow on every page i flip, flash of memory keep flashing behind my eyes on every word that is written, the beat of my heart become faster as i see the photo that was stick on the book, on some page... My head now, become very hurt, that i cant hold it anymore... I close the book still shivering..

"miyoung" "tiffany" "why?" I can only whisper that word...

 

no one pov

 

The event is nearly end,,, some of the guess are going home already.. Taeyeon come out from the room approaching tiffany, as she want to say anything to tiffany, roxy, one of the worker with a guy beside him clinging their arm approaching this kim couple.. They want to greet the couple and for the invitation.. Taeyeon shock to see the girl name roxy nearly got the sams face like tiffany... He look back and forth to see between tiffany and roxy.. Then taeyeon lookmat the guy beside roxy... He remember that the guy is the one who he saw make out just now, who he think, he did with tiffany instead of roxy... Now he understand the whole situation without any explaination... He laugh inside, because of his stupidity...

now.he fell a little relieve and little more confident to take tiffany and claim her as him... He want to take tiffany as her.. Probably confess...

its already midningt, all the guest akready left, except for the yulsic couple..now its time for their farewell also.. Jessica give tiffany and taeyeon a hug... Then its yuri turn... When yuri turn to hug taeyeon,taeyeon hug her tightly... "Yah taeyeon, i cant breath" said yuri..

"i miss you blackpearl player yul" said taeyeon chuckling...

"yah, u midget, i said stop callin me that" said yuri pissed..

"will plushie mickey mouse can pay everything u did to me?" Ask taeyeon

"U know mickey mouse can....... " but yuri word got trail off,she frozen,,

"tae?" She quickly break the hug and look at tae with her shock face.. But taeyeon only give her a smile, telling her a 'yes' on whatever yuri think of her.. Yuri only give taeyeon a question look, asking about tiffany.. But taeyeon just shook her head for keep it as a secret. Yuri undrstand what taeyeon want, she just pat taeyeon shoulder and wish her luck..

after that, yuri go to her car, where jessica already waiting for her.. She give a final smile to taeyeon before drive off..

 

 

taeyeon pov

 

I walk in as i saw yuri drove off... I went to the living room and saw tiffany stand there with a luggage beside her... I walk toward her.

"where did u wanna go?" I ask her

"today is the day for our farewell also, i should leave" she said and hung her head low

"where will u go after u left here?" I ask

"i dunno yet, my old apartment i guess" she said unsure..

"will u get marry to anyone after this?" I ask her, hoping the answer i want to hear..

shes chuckling, i just raise my brow... "Why u chuckle?"

"funny, who im gonna married with?" I just shrugged my shoulder...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

to be continue... Im tired typing.. Sorry.. Lol...ill update soon xp