chapter 21

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

tha scary older is coming..reveal here... =)

 

i received a call from someone...

i read the caller id:scary older...

 

i know who it is... who else if it isn't my scary grandma.. if she know i write this as her id name i will be dead of course... haha... i just let out a nervous laugh thinking of her knowing her id name write by my own..
i answered her call immediately not letting her to wait because i don't want to hear any lecture...

''hello"
"taengoo,today i accidentally read tiffany biological profile.. i saw that she born on 1st august.." oh no... please don't tell me that what i'm thinking right now will come true.." you celebrating her birthday right?" she asked me..
"ermmmm,yes,grand..ma,"i hesitantly said... " hmmmph,okay thats good.. prepare the place...." no no no no..please no "for me,i will stay there and will arrive on three day after today,so i've 4 days there before the celebration... i know you miss me taengoo," her grandma cheerfully said... while taeyeon felt want to cry inside..i never miss you grandma,she mentally shout on her mind...
''o-k-a-y," i said defeated...
''are you okay taengoo?" grandma asked me... i will be okay if you are not coming..
''i'm okay,i just felt a little bit tired because of the office's work,"i lied...
''you should have a rest taengo,i will hung up right now," she end the call... and me here just sighing..

i walk out from my room to tell tiffany that grandma will come and sleep over.. i saw her seat on the sofa while watchin tv at living room... i join her and seat beside her and let out a loud sigh which make her to face me..
"why?" she asked me...
"huh?"
''what with the sigh?"she asked me...
"oh,i'm just a little bit tired,"i told her..
"do you want to eat or drinks? if yes i will take it for you," she said and want to stand... but i hold her wrist told her to stay..
''its okay,i'm fine... i just want to tell you that grandma will come on three days after today," i told  her.. i can see she's smiling... what the heck
"really? ow,i miss grandma already.. last time i never have a chance to say a farewell with her... i felt bad," she said..
"seriously you like that scary old woman?" i asked her..
"huh? she's kind tae...i love that way she treat me... even she know that me and her status are very different,she still treat me kindly... i never seen someone that kind with me.. by the way,are you sighing just now just because she's coming?? and also 'scary old woman'? hahahahaha," she laugh hard..
"yah!,i just don't like her.. okay.. she's just so stubborn,"i pout because someone is laughing at me right now...
"hahaha,really tae... you are afraid with your grandma... hahahaha," she keep teasing...
"watever," i just rolled my eyes..

 

 

 

TIFFANY POV

 

OMG she's pouting..she's cute... omo! what should i do... tiffany you should hold yourself.. you can't pinch on her as you like... it will be awkward later... hmmmph.. i think i should keep teasing her since she like to tease me before...
i keep teasing her and enjoying it when i see her pouting... i stopped before she become annoyed and change the topics...

''so where will grandma sleep at? at your room again?" i asked her..
''yea,i think we need to move my thing again," she sigh..
i just let out a small smile seeing her letting out a sigh..



 

2 days later

 

this past two days i just busying myself by cleaning the house and the garden.. i just want to make sure everything is clean when the party will be held soon..
while taeyeon busy with some of her paperwork... i also see her busy answering the phone.. and buying stuff for the party..

that night,taeyeon ask some help from me to move her things from her room to mine... its because tomorrow grandma will be arrive on the morning.. after tired lifting and moving the things,its done after 3 hours work on it with non-stop... taeyeon just lying herself on my bed,she want to rest for a while but its turn up to be sleeping... i saw that her position i not comforting for her so i try my best to reposition her without making her to wake up.. i pull the blanket and wrap it on taeyeon.. while i did it, i heard she's mumbling something and keep repeating.. at first i don't care about it.. but when i heard it clearly my eyes become widen...

''miyoung ~ah," she keep mumbling that word or should i say name instead of word... and that name belong to no other than me...
i can feel a tear start to come out from my eyes... "she still remember me" i said softly...
i don't know what i'm doing is right or not... but my heart keep telling me to do it.. i lean closer to her and brush my lips on her... i give her a light peck preventing her from waking up... she stop mumbling and start to sleep comfortablely..i just smile with the reaction and wipe away the tears that flow on my cheeks.. i walked to the cabinet and take out the blanket.. i walked to the living room and make my bed on the couch..

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

tomorrow grandma will come.. i miss grandma also... she play a daebak role here :)... i know i'm not such good writer,but atleast i'm writing... right?? ghee ^v^ wait for my next update :)