chapter 20

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

SORRY GUYS... ITS ALREADY A VERY LONG LONG LONG TIME SINCE I LAST WRITE MY UPDATE.. IT'S BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA FOR MY STORY.. AFTER READING SOME OF OTHER FICS I FELT WANT TO CONTINUE WRITE MY FIC BUT I'M NOT PROMISING ON UPDATING EVERYDAY... TODAY I'M UPDATING MY STORY... LETS CONTINUE :) HOPE YOU ALL SUPPORT ME... AND THIS IS MY FIRST FIC AND ITS HORRIBLE?? I DON'T KNOW ALSO...








 

the next morning...

 

TIFFANY POV

 

the light shining from the window disturbing my beauty sleepy eyes... i woke up and do a little bit stretching.. but suddenly i remember about last night..

i look a space beside me,and hope that someone are not there but at the same time hoping that someone are there also...the question was answered as i saw that no one is there..i felt a bit dissapointed..oh,last night... did we did it??... i look down to see that i was with my pijama and its totally button..i thought i was last night..
wait! i stopped my mind from thinking such thing...and reaslise something... did i just dream of him?? with that such wet dream?? OMG tiff... what happen with you... did you just eat a wrong thing?

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

'whoaaah' *yawn... i'm very sleepy... this office work really killing me... how many more did i need to sign and check? i already skip my sleep last night just because of this thingy... haish!.. i think i should have some energy restore... 'whoaaaah' *yawn

with that i walked out from the room and head to the kitchen.. i walked to the counter table and make a hot esppresso to keep me awake..i like to smeel the aroma of the coffee..it's can make my day fresh a little bit... while stiring the drink i heard someone door was open and its belong to tiffany... she come to the kitchen and gulped some water. i walked toward her and start a conversation with her...
'ehem' i pretend to cough to take her attention...
''good morning'' i said and smile a little...
''good morning,'' she replied without looking at me...
''ermmmm,how are you?'' seriously,this is awkward for me..very very awkward...
''just fine,how about you?'' she asked me back...
''well,i need to stay all night doing my office's work and till now i don't have my sleep yet.. so i'm tiring also,'' i told her...
''you don't go to sleep last night?? did you come out from your room last night?" she asked me...
''huh?,no i'm not,... why?" i asked her...
i can see that she's blushing but why?? why??

 

i change the topics immediately and talk about my plan that i just think of last night...
'' oh yeah,fany ah.. i just want to tell you something... on our last day,it's would be 1st august right?? isn't that your birthday's day?? how about we celebrating your birthday while celebrating our farewell??'' i told her..
''taetae ~ah..did you will be okay?? i mean celebrating my birthday.. i dun have money to make the party,'' she told me honestly...
''well,we're not using your money,its mine... so don't worry about it, just invite your friend i will invite some also from the office," i said
''oh,really?? thanks :)," she smile... i felt an electric shock on my body as she beam it to me...


 

 

TIFFANY POV

 

i felt very happy as taeyeon told me that she's gonna celebrate my birthday... its a long time already since my last celebration.. you know i don't have money to waste just for the party and also i don't have anyone to invite... speak of invitation,who should i invite??  i don't have anyone.. my mom already left me when i was 9 and daddy got a car accident when we're at state but i'm sure they're happy up there even i hate my dad for her decision bringing me to state i still love him as my father.... sigh~
then who should i invite?? i think i should give a call to sica..

*RING RING..

''hello?''
''JESS~~.." i jokingly scream...

''YA!!,chincha! what the purposed with the scream?? you wanna death already huh??,"sica the killer as always...''aigoo,my ear drum will be crying inside," i heard her mumbling on the phone...
''hahaha.... sorry~~,,, i don't mean it,"i appologise...
''you know what,if i don't think you as my sister you will already death,you know?" i just chuckle with her remarks...
''haha.. that's why i always love you jess,"i felt happy that atleast i'm not that alone in this world... i have jessica who take care of me when i was down...
''why are you calling me by the way? you seems excited," she snapped me
''oh yeah, i just want to invite you for my birthday's party on this 1st august which is next week..i think i should not tell you that detail, you still remember my birthday right? if not you know what happen right??'' i invite her and warn her for not forgeting my birthday..
"of course i'm not... you birthday  is same like my house's number,so its easy for me to remember..18'' she said..
''yah! are you remembering my birthday by remembering your house's number?" i said a little bit dissappointed..
''i don't mean that tiff..seriously stop pouting right now,i know you do it right now,"i smile as she know what i'm doing right now.. its mean that we're very close that even we just talk on the phone we can imagine the reaction we will do...
"okay~... so are you coming on that day?" i asked her even i know the answer already...
''yes,of course tiff.. what the heck if i don't coming.. its my sister's birthday... by the way,did taeyeon arrange this party?? its because we never celebrate your birthday and its also because you are so stubborn for not doing so" she asked me..
''yep,its her... i'm very happy that i get a chance to celebrate my birthday with taeyeon but at the same time i felt very sad and hurt because that day will be our last day be together,'' i sigh...
''yah,don't say like that.. i'm sure oneday she will be back with you  because she's your''she reassure, ''you know what,,,why don't you just seduce her and sleep with her,yuri said taeyeon is very responsible person.. then with that you can be with him forever because she need to take a responsibility''she continue jokingly..
''YAH!," i felt embarassed, my cheeks burn hot..
"are you blushing tiffany?"she teased on me..
"shut up jess.. i need to hung up now... i need to do something," i lied because i know she will keep teasing on me..
''you need to seduce taeyeon?'' she bluntly teasing me...
"uurghh,i hung up now," i end the call while hearing she's laughing hardly.. such a tease friend.. sigh~


okay now,i already invite jessica... hmmph, i need to invite someone else too... but who? i search on my phone contact number...
scrolling scrolling only to find someone that not related but need to save their number...
ahjumma next door, book artist, director, manager, jessica, Librarian, SE entertainment, and i stopped scrolling when i saw his name on my contact list... 'siwon oppa'... i think first before decide to call him.. should i call him??? he's you oppa fany ah... no need to worry,just imagine that he never proposed to you before... and also he treat you well...after a long thinking about it..
i sigh and decide to call him...


*RING RING

''hello?'' i can tell that this person 's voice sound very happy..
''hello,oppa," i greet..
''yes,tiffany?? woah,how are you?" he asked me excitedly
''yea,fine... ermmm,oppa i just want to say that i'm inviting you for my birthday's party next week,'' i just go straight to the point... somehow i'm not feeling comfort having conversation with him...
''oh,really? wow,that's will be great.. i'm sure i will come and bring along the present for you.. so where did the venue?'' he asked..
'' it will be at our house... u know where it is right?'' i told her..
"yes i am... okay i will come,i will make sure that my present will be very meaningful from the other," he laugh with his own word..
"ermmm,oppa,i think i need to hung up now,i need to call someone else... bye," i end the phone immediately so that he don't have any chance to talk...

sigh~ i think today i did a lots of sighing... hmmmph~

 

 

TAEYEON POV

 

i just done inviting some of my close friend into tiffany birthday's party... i think i invite a lots since i know that she's don't have lots of relation..
i plot down on some paper for what should i do and buy for decorating the party.... i think i should asked yul to accompany me with this..
i just on my way to call yuri.. but instead i received a call from someone...

i read the caller id:scary older...


 

 



 







who is the one that calling taeyeon... who is scary older?? lets find out on the next chapter :) wait for my next update...