BAD MEETING

UNEXPECTED LOVE

A shiny sun rising,,,lightning the day from the darkness... every one in the seoul wake up do their own things....
This girl just wake up from her sleep.. A curved on her face can be seen as she look very happy...
She take her pink bling phone from the drawer near her bed and push are numbers and start dialing someone...

TIFFANY'S POV

I just woke up from my sleep as a light from the window shining on my face and the noise sound from the busy seoul... i smiled as i remember something that i planned to do for the weekend... i looked for my pink phoned that i usually use at the drawer next to my bed... as i found it i push a number that i know very well also with the owner,i click the dial button and wait until the next line answer it... after waited for a bit long i heard someone from the other line...

"hello tiffany ~ah, why u call me this early?"said on the other line
"YAH! u sleepy head,EARLY??, it's already 11pm u know..."i said as i know already this person really love to sleep..
"what's up?" a simple words come from her...
"hey jessi,i got nothing to do,i'm a little bored today,then why don't u go with me to the new restaurant near the that KBS company? also we don't spend our time alots this lately,i justplanned to hang out there with you" i told her what i just planned to go...
"okay~,seens like i'm off from work today i will go,i will arrive there maybe around 2pm,we can have our lunch there,"jessica from the other lunch planned for the lunch...
"Don't you be late!  like last time, or else i will not go out again with you."jessica warn me..
i just chuckled and we stop our conversation by saying ''see ya'' to eachother...

i got up from my bed and go straight to the bathroom take my shower and brushing my teeth...i gazing my self at the mirror and just thinking something randomly... my mind suddenly think about the finance on my self,i just let out a sigh after thinking of it...

clock hanging on my living room wall show 1pm already... i rushed into my bedroom then change into pink long shirt,and a white short with my sporty old shoes...as i can't manage to buy a new one...
i locked my apartment then go straight to the restaurant where i should meet jessica by 2pm...

 

TAEYEON POV

i just finished signing all the papers and call my secretary to told her to hand all the papers to my father the president of the company...

'beep'
"Sunny,please come to my office right now"
'beep'

not long after that,i heard a knocked from my door and told to come in...
sunny my secretary appear and come infront of my desk ready to hear my order...
i walked through her and give her the papers and told her to give it to the president...
she give me a smile that i can't resist and give her a pecks on her lips,she put the papers that i gave her on the table and lock her arm around my neck...

"i miss u honey,"she whispered on my ear and hug me,
"i miss u too," i said,as i lean closer to her and kiss her lips... we broke the kiss as we need an oxygen...

i asked her to have a lunch at the new restaurant opposite to our building,i can see a smile form on her face
"okay,i will go,what time?"she asked
"urmmm,this 2pm?"i replied, hoping she can go...
"that great,i'm free on that time,"she smiled and winking at me...

AT THE RESTAURANT
 

Two girls come in to the restaurant,one of the girl wear a pink shirt and white short,while the other girl with the blonde hair wear a white inner shirt and brown cardigan and a long blue jeans showing her thin leg,and also wearing blackk high heel...they are tiffany and jessica... they spot an empty table with two chairs near the window,then they go straight there and have a seat...

Not long after that taeyeon and her girlfriend sunny also known as her secretary come in to the  restaurant... they no need to search for empty table as taeyeon already reserved one for them...
the waiter then come to taeyeon tables and asked for the order... taeyeon wait for his girlfriend to order first... sunny order to eat an expensive lambchop and drink a grape wine... taeyeon order same menu as her girlfriend as she don't want to think what to order...

back to tiffany and jessica

"ermm,ma'am,what u like to order" as one of the foreign waiter...
"ermm,can i have namyan ramyun?" said Jessica,Tiffany just nodding

"drink?"said the waiter smiling
"ermmm,ermmm,i think we just want to have fruit juice" said Tiffany while looked at Jessica..
"yea,i think that all we want"said Jessica after looked at Tiffany
"okay,please wait for your meal ma'am"waiter said,give us a big smile and chuckle after he left us...

"ermm,jessi,i want to go to toilet for a while"tiffany told jessica and leave her before jessica can say anything...

Back to Taeyeon and Sunny
 

"miss,here is your meal,hope u enjoy it"the waiter said as she put the plate infront of both of them...
"thank you"said Taeyeon
"honey say ~ah"sunny try to feed taeyeon her lambchop,but suddenly the wine fall and spill to taeyeon shirt

"omo"taeyeon stand and wipe it with the tissues... sunny help her cleaning the wet...
"ermm,baby,i think i should go to toilet"taeyeon ask herself to go...
"i follow" sunny stand quickly and about to follow but "oh! no, it's okay handle it by myself" taeyeon said so her sunny just can stay
"are u sure," sunny frown "yea,its okay...i will be back later" taeyeon let a smile and go to the toilet...

taeyeon rush to the toilet because she don't want to let sunny to wait long for her... as she want to enter the toilet

BUMP!

taeyeon bump on someone and fell to the floor....



 



that for today ^v^... i hope u all enjoy reading it... sorry for my bad english,i'm not good on it...
and this is my first story ever.... please comment so i can move on the next chapter...
i will try hard to make the story interesting ^v^ hwaiting! :)



thank you to the reader :)