CHAPTER 18

UNEXPECTED LOVE

 

 

YURI POV
 

YURI STORY
 

 

i was at her house that afternoon,that day is your birthday... she and me prepare for a surprise birthday party...
"yuri,i think i willreveal to her my true family and who i'm really are today,as our family in safe right now,u know i have suffer to be a nerd students," she said
"she will understand you taeyeon," i tried to make her relax.
while busy preparing,a sudden phone ringing tone disturb us and its taeyeon's phone.
"i got a message from my mushroom~," she said happily..
i just shake my head looking at her dork

"yuri......mi young..... she gonna leave korea,i need to see her now yuri," she said and sprinted out from her house... i can see the tears flowing from her eyes..

i felt uneasiness,so i just follow her. i run with her but not as fast as her. i was long far behind her when i see her crossing the road.. unexpected a car have bumped on her and that driver have run away leaving taeyeon lying on the road with lots of blood on her head. i run toward her as fast as i can... she already unconscious when i arrived on her..i call an ambulance,they bring her to the hospital,she was bring to the ER room immediately...the doctor and the nurses tried to stop her blood from flowing out. good for her to be stay alive but the bad thing is she got a claustrophobiia.. which she got trauma on some place..
the doctor told us to not forcing her to remember her past because it will make her situation more ridiculous..

END YURI STORY

 

 

''so that we keep her past from her.Even about you mi young ~ah.. mianhe~...we afraid if we tell her it will hurt her brain.
one day she asked us who is miyoung... we all shocked with her sudden question.. so we decide to tell her who is the girl that she keep mentioning..we told her that you're her lover.. she felt sad that she don't remember every sigle thing that very important to her...she tried hard to remember her sweet moment with you.. she keep forcing her brain to remember about you.. this cause her to faint and we need to sent her to the hospital to check her up.. after that incident we never dare to reveal her past..
she also never walked home,she will drive a car home,sometime her driver picked her up from school.
also i need to tell you,she really traumatic with the cross line road,because it just remembering her how the way she got bumped by the car. she will got some kind of heart attack if she do... she can't breath properly and this may cause her to dead if she lack of oxygen," i told her everything..

 

TIFFANY POV

 

the tears keep flowing to my cheeks. Never pass into my mind that taeyeon have suffer alots.
a little joy to me that i have meet the one that i'm searching for.. and by chance i was married with her..
so the one she talked about before,the girl that always repeating on her mind.. its me...
and why i don't realise it from the first.. when she said that quotes that only me and her know...
 

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea,
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see,
I'll be the light to guide you
You can count on me like 1 2 3
I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2
And you'll be there
Cause that's what we are supposed to do

and the necklace in my arm right now... its only taeyeon own it as ouur couple necklace...as me got the lock one with pink colour.. why i'm so stupid to not realise all of this??


"miyoung~," yuri snap me.
"yeah~?" my eyes still tearing and look at her.
"i have told you everything,please..... please take care my buddy and please don't try to make her remember her past if that hurting her...i don't want to see her suffer anymore,"she said
i just nodded,i can felt a pain in my heart to know that taeyeon have got lots of suffer and hurt.
i blame all of this on me.

if i don't leave korea,i don't need to call her..
if i don't call her,she will not run like crazy to me..
if she don't run,she will not get this thing happen to her..
all of this....... because of me...


*click*

the ER door opened.there doctor come out from the room. i walked to the doctor and asked him about taeyeon condition.
"Doctor,how was her?? she's fine right?," i felt worried as the tears keep flowing from my eyes..
the doctor just give me a smile and patted on my shoulder.
"she's fine,she just need some rest,but you can come in because she's awake already," he said and leave..

i opened the door,i saw her lying on the bed. she seat when i she saw me. i can see her frustrated and angry face.. the tears keep flowing as i miss her so badly that i want to hug her... but the situation not allow me to do that...
i looked into the floor as she look at me angrily...
"mianhe~," i appologise first.. my eyes started to tearing.... i cried.
"why are you running?" she scold me.
i just stay silent and crying more..
"come closer," she told me...

i walked closer to her bed.
she grab my hand and pull me closer to her.. she hugged me,her arm around my waist and her head lean on my chest as the level of  'she seat on her bed and me standing'
"i thought i never see you again," she hugged me tightly..
"i thought i never see you again also," i cried more..
tae~,you don't feel anything when you hug me? i'm your past tae,your true lover~

i cried more when i remember she got suffer alots.
she pulled away from the hug,"YAH! stop crying,you look ugly when you're crying fany ~ah," she joke..
i just chuckle with her sudden burst..
"why are you running and cry when we are in the shop," she asked me with serious tone..
"nothing~,i just remember about my mom so suddenly," i lied to her..
"owh~," she said and nodded..
"doctor said to me just now,i got no problem so i can went home today," she said smiling
i just let an eyesmile,even in my heart there is lots of pain seeing her like that..

 

 


 

 

be continue... hahaha... hope you enjoy it ^v^..
i know its short... but i hope u all enjoy it =)..