Unfinished

Story about us

Sunny’s POV

 

`I wish I could turn back time right now. I wished I hadn’t done something like that. Not to Taeyeon. Please God don’t make me lose her` Taeyeon came out of the bathroom. She changed her clothes. She went straight to the bed and pulled the sheet from the edge of the bed. I still sat there on the floor looking at Taeyeon. I was crying like a baby with all the tears on my face.

I changed my clothes and went to bed with Taeyeon. I hugged her from the back and I felt her body shiver. I could hear her breathing then I realized she was already hyperventilating because she hasn’t stopped crying.

 

“TAEYEON-AH! TAEYEON~ Calm down. Now please. Calm down. Stop crying please. You can’t breathe”

 

She was able to slow her breathing down and pushed herself away from me. She laid down on the bed looking at the ceiling and breathing deeply. I leaned in closer and massaged her chest and tummy.

 

“You could’ve done it differently, Sunny. *breathes heavily*….. I know that you lost memory and I *breathes heavily *……. understand but don’t ever make that a reason for something like that”

 

“I’m sorry Taeyeon. Jessica was very persistent. I didn’t know what to do best. She was attracting too much attention and some people were blankly staring and might call the police. I didn’t know what I was thinking and it just happened so fast. It meant nothing to me Taeyeon-ah”

 

“I understand Sunny. You did what you had to do. I just hope you know it’s consequences now”

 

She stood up from bed and wiped her face and headed straight for the bathroom to shower. I realized that she had work tonight and I decided to come along since I’m doing nothing as of the moment. I decided to join her in the bath. She was there already soaping her body in the bathtub. I undressed and sat on the tub opposite taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I couldn’t speak to her now. I know the reason why she did that but why that? Was it instinct? Was it just it was the only way to avoid danger from embarrassment? But it broke my heart, so what reason now can she give me. `oh stop staring at me Sunny` She gives me this look that is both worried and like `please forgive me`.

 

“Taeyeon-ah?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’m sorry.” Sunny looked down and saw that tears were dropping from her eyes “Please forgive me. Forgive me for the deed but understand my intentions”

 

I gestured for her to lie down on me on the tub. Sunny moved quickly as I ask her to lie down on me. She started crying. I touched her hair and held her chin-up.

 

*sighs* “Sunny, stop crying. I understand but it still hurts. You didn’t think of me is the only fact that is painful Sunny and you just got guilty that’s why you said it”

 

“I’m sorry. I..I.. love you Taeyeon. Only you.”

 

I hugged Sunny as she sobbed more. I know that she needed me now more than ever. She may have done something bad to me but she needs my hug now not my loud voice. I can feel her fear of losing me.

 

“Taeyeon, be mad all you want but please…*sobs* don’t leave me”

 

“Stop crying shortie. Your face would get swollen and look at that face! ALL SWOLLEN” I said in a very French maid accent.

 

I just wanted to make her laugh. I have never seen Sunny so afraid all this time together. She started to do her aegyo and we both laughed. I kissed her forehead and we both took a bath.

We were already done putting clothes on to go to the bar. I put on a little black dress with a little cleavage showing.

 

“Yah, You’re not going out like that. YOUR S! IT’S LIKE PEEKING! ”

 

Sunny started pointing my cleavage and I couldn’t help but laugh. So I brought the white blazer she bought for my birthday and I twirled infront of Sunny.

 

“Okay?”

 

Sunny nodded and we headed to the bar. As we arrived, Sunny wanted to with me back stage and eat with me. She saw how big my dressing room was and she immediately lied down on the couch.

 

Sunny’s POV

“Wow, you are like a star in this bar. People buy tickets to hear you sing and you never sing infront of me”

 

“I sing a lot of times infront of you Sunny. It was before. Don’t worry I dedicate my first song again for you and tonight no more Jessica and Tiffany.”

 

Taeyeon sat on the table and did aegyo for me to get the food on the tray. She was just adorable, like a little kid wanting a toy when she pointed for the food. I gave her the burger and the cola but she put them down on the table and grabbed my shirt. She started kissing me slowly then I held her waist as we grew intense.

 

“Taeyeon, you have a set to do.”

 

“We have 15 minutes then”

 

I kissed her lips and pulled her close to my body. I kissed her neck and soft moans came out of Taeyeon’s mouth. I carried her and brought her to the couch. She was on top of me. `She looked hot with that messy hair` I wanted to undress her but she had a show to do in a few minutes. She then stopped and bit her lips and was laughing.

 

“I think this kissing is more fun now than it used to be. You carry me around now and it’s really awesome because with your height nobody would expect for you to carry me”

 

I kissed her neck before she went to the table again to eat. We were now telling jokes and making funny faces as we eat. I like this feeling as if nothing happened but I still owe Taeyeon a lot for not leaving. I love her and her patience with me.

She was about to go onstage when I kissed goodbye to go my table in the bar. As always the crowd clapped their hands as she steps onstage.

 

“Hello everyone. I’m Kim Taeyeon. I hope you enjoy tonight” she waved

 

"Red"

Taylor Swift

[Verse 1:]
Loving him is like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin ending so suddenly
Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn, so bright just before they lose it all

[Chorus:]
Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red

[Verse 2:]
Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song
Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

[Chorus:]
Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Oh, red
Burning red

[Bridge:]
Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
Burning red
Loving him was red

[Chorus:]
Oh, losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
'Cause loving him was red
Yeah, yeah, red
We're burning red

[Post-Chorus:]
And that's why he's spinnin' 'round in my head
Comes back to me, burning red
Yeah, yeah

'Cause love was like driving a new Maserati down a dead-end street

 

I really like the Taylor Swift songs. When Taeyeon sings she always looks at me on the sweet parts and smiles and most of her songs is dedicated to me. She really looks beautiful. As usual as she finishes her set, Taeyeon stands up bows and gives a very big smile. Everyone in the room is just mesmerized by her.

I’m always the last one to sit down and I always clap so loudly and shout “I love you Taeyeon!”. She’d always do those heart shapes to me as I cheer for her.

After her set, We went out to buy groceries. Taeyeon looked like an ahjumma with a y dress and blazer then wearing New Balance sneakers while shopping for food. I the whole way. I just kept calling “y Ahjumma in sneakers” and she’d get irritated.

We put the groceries inside the car when my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number. Taeyeon looked at the number and searched it on her phone.

 

“It’s Tiffany’s number. I’ll answer it”

 

"..."

 

“Hello?”

 

"..."

 

“This isn’t Sunny. This is Taeyeon. What do you need? And how did you get Sunny’s number?”

 

Taeyeon looked at me. Her expression changed.

 

“Please tell her that it would be impossible for that to happen. We are already avoiding the trouble. Can you ask her to give us a day without bothering us?”

 

I knew it was something about Jessica. She has been so persistent these days and Taeyeon is just having a hard time. She put the phone down without saying goodbye. Taeyeon started sobbing again.

 

“Not a day since. I don’t want to keep hearing or feeling her at all. Why is she like this? WHAT THE HELL DOES SHE WANT TO DO WITH US? She is just delusional.”

 

I hugged Taeyeon tight as she struggled in the car. I can feel the frustration I have given her and I should do something about it. Jessica is hurting Taeyeon. I need to talk to Jessica.

 

------- Next Chapter in the next hour or so------

 

Thank you for reading this far! :) Support the next~ :D