Wishing you back

Story about us

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

 

Sunny was calling but I ignored the first two then I answered to the second one. I didn’t say hello because I was waiting for Sunny to be the first one to say it. I heard Sunny shouting at the girl. I think her phone was in her pocket because she couldn’t hear me calling her name and I could hear scratches.

 

 

 

 

“Sunny-ah, where are you going?” I heard the girl say

 

 

 

 

“I’m going to my girlfriend. She needs me right now.” Sunny said

 

 

 

 

“But I’m here”

 

 

 

 

“I was also here but you left. Taeyeon needs me and I will make sure not to leave her ever. Don’t ever show your face to me or to Taeyeon, ARASSO?!”

 

 

 

 

When I heard what Sunny said, I wanted to go back to the house and just stay there and let her explain. I wasn’t thinking straight and I couldn’t hold my emotions well. I put the phone down and told the driver to go back to the park.

 

 

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

 

 

 

Oh my God. What the hell just happened?  I feel exhausted from and I’m still worried if Taeyeon got home. I looked at my phone and checked the call log. Taeyeon answered her cellphone. It was on for 1:08 minutes so I guess she heard the whole conversation.

 

 

 

 

“Quartz Apartments, please” the taxi driver nodded

 

 

 

 

I slowly thought of what I was going to say to Taeyeon. How I would explain to her everything that happened between Jessica and I. I want to be honest to Taeyeon because I don’t want to lose her at all. When I got to the apartment, I looked for Taeyeon but she wasn’t there. I looked at the clock it was 09:48 pm. I was panicking because where else would she go? I went out again to look for Taeyeon. I would check the park first because maybe she would go back.

 

 

 

 

`Taeyeon, Sunny is coming now. Please don’t cry` I thought to myself.

 

 

 

 

I passed by the first block going to the park, I was walking when I stopped because I think I saw Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon-ah!!!” as I ran across the street.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

 

I saw the girl there. She was sitting on the side walk but she wasn’t crying. I went to talk to her.

 

 

 

“Hi.”

 

 

 

 

She looked up.

 

 

 

 

“Hello, Are you?..”

 

 

 

 

“Ne~ I’m Sunny’s girlfriend. You are?”

 

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung, I was Sunny’s girlfriend too but I left her for a guy I followed to the US”

 

 

 

 

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, We met at the café where she worked. Why are you here?”

 

 

 

 

“I came back for Sunny” she sounded a bit defensive

 

 

 

 

Damn. Those words still hurt like knives are being thrown at me.

 

 

 

 

“Well, you don’t have to do that now. Sunny has me who will never leave her for anyone”

 

 

 

 

“I made my mistakes..and..”

 

 

 

 

“Well, the hell with your mistake. It’s too late”

 

 

 

 

She went silent and went running to the opposite direction. I looked at my phone “10:02 pm”. I got worried about Sunny. She maybe worried that I’m not home yet or maybe she walked home so that I can catch up with her.

I walked home and I tried calling Sunny’s phone but she is not answering. It made me nervous.  I still tried calling her again but it just keeps ringing. I was a block from home when an unknown number was calling my phone.

 

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes, hello? Is this Ms. Kim Taeyeon ? Do you know Ms. Lee Soonkyu?

 

 

 

 

“Yes. I do. Did something happen?!” I’m getting nervous

 

 

 

 

“Ugh, Ms. Lee had an accident. I’m bringing her to the hospital now. I’m very sorry. I was the one who hit her. I didn’t see her crossing the street it was all so sudden”

 

 

 

 

“WHAT??? WHAT HOSPITAL? PLEASE TELL ME, OH MY GOD”

 

 

 

 

“Hwang Medical Center, near the Sang office building.”

 

 

 

 

I put down the phone and asked the driver to drive fast to the Medical Center near the Sang office building.  This was the only time where in I couldn’t feel my hands. I felt numb. Everything me and Sunny did was flashing back in my head and didn’t know what to do If I lose Sunny now. When I got to the hospital, I was trying to calm down because I could feel my heart exploding now. I should’ve went home so Sunny didn’t have to come after me. `This is my fault`. I called the driver who hit Sunny and picked me up at the lobby.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hello. I’m Tiffany. I’m very sorry”

 

 

 

 

“Let’s just go to Sunny”

 

 

 

 

We reached to the emergency room. I saw Sunny with injections and a bandage to the head. I asked Tiffany what are the updates.

 

 

 

 

“They already cleaned her wound. They give her an IV drip and the doctor said that her head injury didn’t cause brain damage but she is still unconsious. Please Ms. Kim, im very sorry”

 

                                                           

 

 

 

“I almost lost her because of you. Please leave me alone”

 

 

 

 

“Arasso. I will be handling the bills of the hospital for my part. I will be fixing Sunny’s room in the hospital. Please text me when Sunny will be awake. I want to apologize in person”

 

 

 

 

 

I wasn’t able to speak to her anymore. I almost lost Sunny today. I sat down near Sunny’s bed and started to cry because I couldn’t look at her like that. I couldn’t see the person who was so strong to be so fragile.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sunny-ah. I’m sorry. This is my fault. If I didn’t go back maybe you wouldn’t have left to look for me. Im sorry please wake up”

 

 

 

 

 

I was yanking her arm while seated on the side and cried more. The doctor told me to come as they move Sunny to the hospital room. The nurse pressed the topmost floor of the hospital. The doctor told me that Sunny was brought by the daughter who owns this hospital and that we are getting the penthouse of hospital rooms.

 

 

 

 

I get to talk to the doctor while the nurses set up Sunny.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dr. Choi, Please tell me if Sunny will be okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

“She will be fine Ms. Kim, She is just unconscious as of the moment but she will wake up but I’m not sure if it’s soon.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay. Thank you very much. Please send Ms. Hwang my regards. I will call her once Sunny is awake”

 

 

 

 

 

I slept on the couch for the night and I would wake up from time to time to check if Sunny was awake.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

 

6 days has passed and Sunny is still not awake. Taeyeon sat patiently beside her everyday waiting for her to wake-up. Helping out with the bathing part and making sure she is comfy.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon was about to head down the lobby to get some coffee when suddenly she heard a groaning sound.

 

 

 

 

“ughhh..” It was Sunny slowly moving her head from right to left.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon ran to the side of the bed.

 

 

 

 

Sunny, I’m here” while she was fixing Sunny’s hair.

 

 

 

 

Sunny then opened her eyes and looked at Taeyeon with a confused expression.

 

 

 

 

“Sunny? Taeyeon’s here”

 

 

 

 

“I'm sorry. Who are you?” Sunny said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------- Next Chapter---------------

 

 

It was Taeyeon who was supposed to be in an accident but my AFF friend puffycosmo told me to change it a bit instead so the story would be longer. THANK YOU PUFFYCOSMO!