Taeyeon's Blog Post

Story about us

Written by: Kim Taeyeon 

Date & Time: July 21, 2014

 

"London Tea Time ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ "

Days have passed since Sunny & I have moved on from all the turmoil. 
It was hard going through everything but I will never regret going through all of them because those things made me realize how much I really have right now. Sunny would be 90% of it the rest of the life  would be cramped into the 10%.(。+・`ω・´)
We decided to leave Korea and live in London ლ(●ↀωↀ●)ლ  It has been 3 months so  far and all I could think of is my singing at the localpub where Sunny also works.

As for Jessica, well as far as I can feel or see she has left us alone and I heard that she and tiffany started dating. At least she is the very least of my worries. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ I still wonder how she is. Whatever she went through hurts, She is still human after all. I cannot blame Jessica for loving Sunny. My Sunny is one of a kind indeed. haha *bragging rights* (^人^)

Maybe for all the people in relationships wonder why does bad things happen to people? Let me tell you this...
Right now me and Sunny are happy.
〜(^∇^〜) We have been able to cope through everything. I do believe that all couples should have their ups and downs because with that it wouldn't be called a relationship or love for the matter. People who love each other do the most stupid things for each other  for instance getting hurt, fighting back and loving even if it will not be given back. 
I tell you my friend, love is like a sunflower seed. We have to plant it with CARE, water with LOVE, and when it grows into a full sunflower repeat the process. I don't know where to put forgiveness in the process but one thing I know is that we should always learn how to forgive. I forgave Sunny because I loved and cared for her first before she has done anything bad. That is what you need to realize YES YOU! the one reading this. haha.We loved our better half first that is why we choose too forgive. That is my reason. I love Sunny first before everything ty happened. 

For those single people or lost people like Jessica..
What I can advice you is firstly never get someone who is already taken. (●´ω`●)ゞ Remember you wouldn't want your happiness to be disturbed if you were in my place right? haha. Remember three things Love, Optimisim and Forgiveness. 

Love should be your reason.

Optimism should be your attitude

Forgiveness should be your strength 

Never settle for something that is risky. It can only hurt you and the person who will truly love you will never make you feel hurt in anyway. Now you remember that. 

I write this blog because Sunny and I have been through a lot. A whirlwind of UPS and DOWNS. It has been 2 years since Sunny and I met and I don't plan on ending anything. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again the love of my life is Lee Soonkyu
I am Kim Taeyeon
This is the Story about Us.