Coincidences Exist

Story about us

 

Recall: Jessica just met Taeyeon in the park. She ran away.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

How the hell could she say something like that? She didn’t know what happened! I regret everything for doing that to Sunny but she doesn’t need to push it in my face! Why did Sunny leave me just like that? She didn’t have to do that to me. I brought out my phone and started to call my best friend.

 

~Ring, Ring ~

Jessica: Tiffany? *sobbing*

Tiffany: Aigoo. Jessica! Why are you crying?

Jessica: Can we meet at the café Tiff? I just need a friend right now.

Tiffany: okayokay. Go to the café. I’ll use my car so I can get there quickly. Stay there okay?

Jessica: okayokay. Bye. Drive safe tiffany.

~hangs-up~

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

I was stacking the rest of my magazines on the shelf when my phone started to ringing. Jessica was calling.

 

 

Flashback~

Jessi and I met in New York, almost 10 months ago. We both worked as waitresses in a small diner. We also lived in a small apartment downtown so we could both show our parents what we are made of. We were raised being fed in silver spoons and my dad wanted to show me value of money by sending me to work abroad. Jessi on the other hand followed her boyfriend in New York and eventually left her for another. I was the first one to go home because my dad wanted me back in Korea. Jessica had to stay a bit longer so she could save up to go back. I sent her money so she could save it for her trip back.

End~

 

 

~Ring, Ring ~

Jessica: Tiffany? *sobbing*

Tiffany: Aigoo. Jessica! Why are you crying?

Jessica: Can we meet at the café Tiff? I just need a friend right now.

Tiffany: okayokay. Go to the café. I’ll use my car so I can get there quickly. Stay there okay?

Jessica: okayokay. Bye. Drive safe tiffany.

~hangs-up~

 

 

I grabbed my jacket and car keys and went down to the garage. I was about 3 blocks from the café when I saw a short blonde girl on the side walk looking worried. VERY WORRIED. Jessi was calling again and I was trying to grab from my bag then when I tried to look I suddenly took a stop because I hit someone.

`OH MY GOODNESS! What was that!`

I went out of the car and saw the blonde girl from the side walk unconscious and her head bleeding. I was literally panicking and asked the nearby people to help her put inside the car. I got the phone that she was holding. I checked her ID. `Lee SoonKyu` I called the first one on her speed dial.

Kim Taeyeon was the first one on her speed dial. 

 

 

~Ring, Ring ~

 

Taeyeon: Hello?

Tiffany: Yes, hello? Is this Ms. Kim Taeyeon ? Do you know Ms. Lee Soonkyu?

Taeyeon: Yes. I do. Did something happen?!

Tiffany: Ugh, Ms. Lee had an accident. I’m bringing her to the hospital now. I’m very sorry. I was the one who hit her. I didn’t see her crossing the street it was all so sudden

Taeyeon: WHAT??? WHAT HOSPITAL? PLEASE TELL ME, OH MY GOD

 Tiffany: Hwang Medical Center, near the Sang office building

 

~hangs-up~

 

 

I went directly to the hospital. I parked my car near the entrance of the emergency room and asked the nurses to carry the girl out of my car. I remembered Jessi at the moment and called her

 

 

~Ring, Ring ~

Tiffany: Jessi? I can’t make it today. Something happened.

Jessica: Waeyo? What is it? I really need you right now.

Tiffany: I’ll go after this. If you can wait for me in an hour I will pick you up and let’s go to my house.

Jessica: Araso. I will wait.

~hangs-up~

 

 

 

I waited for Ms. Kim to arrive. I have already instructed Dr. Choi to give them the best room in the hospital in my favor. I will be shouldering all of their expenses.

 

 

 

“Dr. Choi, will she be okay?”

 

“Ne~, she will be fine. Slight concussion and head trauma but she will be fine. We will still conduct an MRI and brain scan to make sure that there is nothing to worry about more”

 

 

“Okay doctor thank you”

 

 

 

Taeyeon-ssi arrived at the hospital and went to pick her up in the lobby. I see her very worried face and that expression looks like she’s going to cry. She doesn’t want to talk to me right now so I understand because I would do the same. I left her with Sunny and went to fix the hospital expenses so I could get Jessica. I said my goodbyes and Taeyeon-ssi and asked the doctor to take good care of them.

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

*phone vibrates*

 

[Text Message from Tiffany Hwang]

Jess, I’m on my way. I hit someone and I brought her to the hospital.

 

 

 

[Text Message from Jessica Jung]

AHHH? :OOOO Is that person okay? Tell me all about it when you get here.

 Let’s have coffee here first before we head home.

 

 

[Text Message from Tiffany Hwang]

Arasso. Meet you there.

 

 

Tiffany arrived and sat on the chair as if she was running all day.

 

 

“I ordered a double shot expresso for you Tiffany. You’re going to need it”

 

 

“Thank you Jessi. God, I can’t believe I hit someone. I feel like an idiot”

 

 

“It was an accident. Do you know the name?”

 

 

“Lee Soonkyu”

 

 

My eyes went big. I was shocked that she hit Sunny. I didn’t know. OH MY GOD.

 

 

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?”

 

 

“WHOA! WTH! I’m sorry! I DIDN’T KNOW!”

 

 

I realized that Tiffany didn’t know the real reason why I went back.  My body went warm then I psyched myself to calm down and gave a reason for my sudden tantrum.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I got carried away”

 

 

“You didn’t have to do that….Jessi, you said you needed me for what?”

 

 

I want to get someone back and I want you to help me. 

 

---------------------------------------NEXT CHAPTER -----------------------------