Chapter 48 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

"Thanks for your help Taeyeon...I literally forgot that my daughter will visit here...." Mr. Hwang suddenly interrupted their moment.

 

"I uh...Welcome Uncle....It's really my pleasure to help..." Taeyeon stands while Tiffany was disappointed but here eyes still following her.

 

"But why did you ask about it? Like you know something will happen?" Mr. Hwang asked confusedly why Taeyeon asked about his daughter and the incident happen.

 

Taeyeon was surprised about the question she was not prepared on answering it especially it was an adrenaline rush knowing Tiffany is in danger. Tiffany looked back at Taeyeon again with furrowed eyebrows, she also surprised about what her Dad was saying, she expected that her Dad knows this will happen, but Taeyeon was the one who informed him?

 

"Uhm...I-" Both Tiffany and Mr. Hwang is looking at her right now waiting for her answer.





 

"Actually, I was going to K-Tech  and passed this street and saw Mr. Horvejkul went out on his car but he's struggling to walk inside the apartment like his drunk......that's why I called Ms. Kim...." Mr. Choi quickly explained to save his boss.


 

"Oh yeah that's why you called and that's why I asked you Uncle...." Mr. Choi gave Taeyeon the idea and awkwardly smiled.


 

"And maybe because of my instinct I rushed here isn't it?...." Mr. Hwang asked Taeyeon.


 

"Yes, maybe Uncle...and it was an instinct that I want to go with you ..." Taeyeon tries to convince them with that idea.

 

"Oh that's why...." Tiffany whispered. 


 

'Aiishh that was close..' 

 

=========================================

 

Taeyeon went back to her house after the incident. She missed her home, she wants to lay down again to her favorite bed. She's been in her office for weeks now because of the company's problem. 

 

She slowly opens the door to her house. When she enters, she stops and feel the moment of her home. She closed her eyes and reminisce the past when she was a kid running, playing and talking to her brother. She smiled, at last everything's come to an end now. Justice always prevails in the end. 


 

'Dad I did it....I'm home now. Hopefully, you'll be proud of me now...'


 

Taeyeon quickly opens the door of her room and without further a do she jump into her comfy bed. Her favorite part on laying down on her bed was watching the ceiling and just imagining different things. As a habit, she locate her phone and unlock a pic, same as usual it's Tiffany's pic. She's not crazy over her, but she just miss the old them, she missed watching her in the corner while she's talking. Eventhough she didn't have more time with Tiffany a while ago, she feels so satisfied just with that small conversation with her, after that several years without a communication it feels so great to talk to her again.

 

'Nickhun surely was lucky for marrying you, but he missed her chance on you. I'm sorry if I broke all promises that I made...' Taeyeon caress Tiffany pic.

 

'....I know I was dumb knowing you fell in love with me I am eager to love you back but all I want is to protect you and if this all ends I really want to pursue you but It's too late...you have your family now Fany, more responsibility on you....our decision was still the best for now. I'm always be here for you as a best friend now... Hopefully, you'll open up again our friendship....'

 

Taeyeon felt that her eyes was teary and tired after those thoughts. 

 

'Love ........' She keeps on looking at Tiffany's face until she falls asleep.

 

============================================

 

"Really??! Taeyeon's back?!!!" Yuri is surprised on what Jessica mentions. They are currently at Jessica's house just chilling and catching up with their work. 

 

"Yes...and I already revealed to her that we're together again" Jessica hugs Yuri's waist while they are cuddling in the couch.

 

"Wow it's great to know that....Geez I miss my cousin Sica, I really thought she's not coming back anymore..." Yuri blabbers with a sad face.

 

"Honestly, I felt hopeless knowing she's still not here after a month but knowing Mr. Choi goes missing too  my hopes came back....But it's too tired to wait..." 


 

"Yeah she's the only cousin I was really proud of... it's just that she changed from being arrogant brat..."

 

"Hmm actually it's for your own good, not just you but for all of us that's why she's being arrogant for several years.... she's trying to protect us.."


 

"I know Sica but that trait of her was the one that I really don't like.....Selfish....." Jessica holds both of Yuri's cheeks quickly after saying the last word.


 

"Love don't think negatively on Taeyeon...she's been working hard you should just support her decisions. She fought a hard battle in life, please just be there for her from now on...." Jessica caress intimately both of Yuri's cheeks with her thumb. Yuri feels warm when Jessica does that.

 

"Yes Love....I'll be with her from now on eventhough she'll be arrogant again..." Jessica laugh a little and playfully slapped her both cheeks endearingly. Yuri quickly holds both of Jessica's hands on her cheeks. She slowly moves towards Jessica more closely. Their lips are too close to touch now.

 

-beep, beep-

 

Yuri's phone suddenly rings which interrupts their nearly intimate moment. 

 

"Aiishhh..." Yuri is in frustration as she untangled herself. Jessica laugh a little with her reaction "...uhh Tiffany?" Yuri looked back to Jessica with a confused face then answered the call.

 

"Hello Yuri? Can I have a favor?..." Tiffany asked directly in the other side of the line but Yuri felt something wrong on Tiffany's voice.


 

"Tiff are you okay? You voice felt so weak...where are you? " Yuri replied in a worried manner.


 

"I'm..I'm fine Yuri....I'm here at my Dad right now but can you please take care of Tristan just this moment?" Tiffany pleaded.


 

"What happen Tiff?...." Yuri worriedly sit up straight.


 

"We're going to the court tomorrow... It's Nick...My family will be there and I don't want Tristan to know about it...please? Take care of him.." Yuri looks back at Jessica. "Sure Tiff...do you want us to get him now?" Jessica was confused on Yuri's reply.


 

"Yes please if possible....." 


 

"Sure Tiff...." Call ended. 




 

"They're in trouble Sica....."


 

============÷÷÷÷÷=============================


 

"Mom? Why are we packing up ?" Tristan is currently sitting on his bed watching his Mom busy with his bag and clothes. "...are we going on a trip with Dad?" that stops Tiffany. She sighed deeply.

 

"Sweetie no, I'm just gonna settle something and I want you to behave.....Do you want to go to Aunt Yuri's house?" Tiffany diverts Tristan's attention.

 

"Yes Mommy!! She have a lot of food and toys there..." Tristan jofully clapped his hands. 

 

"Soo you should be a good little boy to your Aunt Tantan..." Tiffany quickly closed his bag.

 

"Yes Mommy...." Tristan jump in excitement. Suddenly, someone knocks in the door.

 

"Ms. Tiffany you have a visitor outside......Yuri?" Her Nanny mentioned Yuri's name.

 

"Let's go now baby...."

 

===============================================

 

"Hello Sica gonna visit your house today are you free?" Taeyeon busy herself early in the morning making her own coffee.

 

"Yes Tae, I'm here in the house the whole day..why are you coming here?" Jessica answered on the other line too sleepy.

 

"Just want you to check some papers about the agreement of the Kwon's and your Dad... they're to tactful to do this with your company..." Taeyeon explains.

 

"Well that's in the past now Taeyeon...I'm already back as a CEO...."

 

"Still Jessica just check this out and I want to have your own suggestion and idea about a design on our ongoing project...." Taeyeon insisted.

 

"Do you want me just to go there Taengoo? But I still have some errands in the house today....maybe later at 4?" Jessica suggested.

 

"Sica let me go there..you always the one who visits me at my office. How about a new venue Sica??" Taeyeon stirrred her coffee.

 

"Okay fine Taengoo...and by the way I have some visitors" Jessica yawned.


 

"Well I'll just behave Sica...."


 

"You're not a kid Taengoo....."

===================÷÷÷===================================