Chapter 44 (PA)

Pursuing Affection

I'm falling deeper...


 

'Wake up Taeyeon!!....' 'Dad?'


 

Taeyeon suddenly woke up and breathe deeply. She still can't move her eyes, slowly blinks and looks at her surroundings, too many apparatus attached on her body. A monitor keeps blinking and it annoys her her eyebrows furrowed. She tried to move her finger but her body was too weak and feels that there's a big rock on top of her body.

 

"Ms. Kim.....?" someone called her she tried to locate the voice and suddenly someone appeared at her side, but the person's face was still blurry.

 

"Ms. Kim it's me Mr. Choi....." Mr. Choi slowly named his self. "Thank God you're awake now ..." 


 

==============°°°°=°==========================

 

Taeyeon seated calmly at the hospital bed. She tried to close and open her hands. Her body was too weak, too many bones was fractured after the incident.

 

"How was K-Tech Mr. Choi?...." Taeyeon tries to have a conversation on a silent Mr. Choi. However, Mr. Choi was still shocked how Taeyeon survived after that incident.

 

"Not really good Ms. Kim. Sadly, Mr. Park Jeongsu holds the K-Tech now....."

 

"Really?...that was fast..how many days that I'm here?" Taeyeon stops moving her hands and looked at Mr. Choi.


 

"It's been two years Ms. Kim...."Mr. Choi replied. His eyes were teary on saying it. Taeyeon was speechless of that, she tried to process on what she've heard. "I lost all the faith that you'll wake up.....but if that monitor was still on the run I'm not giving up on waiting for you Ms. Kim...."

 

Taeyeon's tears slowly crawled down on her serene face. She can't believe she's unconscious for too long. She's out in the world for too long. She thought that incident will be last of her life.

 

"Mr. Choi....I don't think I can recover fastly and as I heard on what you've said I think people who knows me thought that I'm dead, we should plan our first move, I-...." Taeyeon keeps on blabbering.

 

"Ms. Kim please calm down you have multiple fractures on your body.... as of now please have your full recovery first before we start on our first move....you are our priority as of now...." Mr. Choi stands and slowly walks towards the side of her bed.

 

"Thank you for being there for me Mr. Choi....you have all the chance to stay away from our family but you're still here......taking care of me when I lost....all..." Taeyeon sadly said the last part.

 

"Your family have been there when I've lost all too Ms. Kim......"  


 

===============================================================

 

"Our deal here in US was still not signed by Mr. Shin...he's still waiting for you Ms. Kim...." Mr. Choi said. While Taeyeon checks the tablet. She's been doing good after a month of rehab for her condition.

 

"Mr. Choi...." Taeyeon stops and looked at Mr. Choi.

"....sign it and use your real name for the collaboration of KTP..." 


 

"Uhm are you sure about that Ms. Kim?" Mr. Choi was surprised on what Taeyeon suggested. He's just their trusted bodyguard not a businessman.

 

"Yes Mr. Choi...don't worry I'll be with you..."Taeyeon assured. Mr. Choi just replied with a deep sigh.

 

"I'll trust your decision Ms. Kim....and by the way...do you want to meet the hacker that I'm talking about?"

Mr. Choi asked.

 

"Hm yes please....is it true that she's the best hacker in Seoul?...." Taeyeon replied.

 

"Hm base on the other hackers that I've interviewed..yes Ms. Kim..."

 

"Hopefully she's better than Baekhyun....." 


 

"Uhm probably Ms. Kim......"

 

==========°°===================================

 

Taeyeon comfortably seating in the car with Mr. Choi they are waiting for someone outside a company. Taeyeon checks her phone and received a message, then she looks outside and saw the girl with a kid entering a car.

 

"Why do you want to meet her here Ms. Kim?" Mr. Choi asked.

 

"No special reason Mr. Choi.....just want to watch someone while waiting....." Taeyeon replied but still looking outside watching the mother and son leaving. 

 

Mr. Choi looked at his boss. He knows she missed that girl that's why they are here waiting. He looks at her boss eyes it was sad and blank while looking outside. He realy can't do anything about that deep sadness and just be there for her. She's leaving a life full of madness and he's always be there for her.

 

"She's here Ms. Kim...."

 

Someone knocked at their car's window. Mr. Choi unlocked the door and let that someone inside the car.

 

"Uhm hi Ms. Kim....." The girl bowed a little and fixed her eyeglasses to look at the pretty mysterious woman in front of her.


 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Lee Soonkyu...I have a proposal for you.." Taeyeon smiled.

 

==================================================================

 

"Ms. Kim...Park Jeongsu is coming to US this is our opportunity...." Mr. Choi handed her a paper.

 

"Yes I know that he'll do it...He's too greedy to open a branch here when K-Tech in Korea is going down...Not a smart move ...." Taeyeon is currently seating in a cafe with her coffee.

 

"By the way he's with Mr. Horvejkul......" Mr. Choi added.

 

"Really that thick brow following a bad insect...We're lucky we have 2 fishes to catch...." Taeyeon closed her book.

 

"It's showtime Mr. Park Hee-Soon...."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

==============≠===============================

 

"Nice to see you everyone..." Taeyeon alive and awake on her own flesh standing in front of all the boards of K-Tech. 

 

"..... Hopefully you still recognized my assistant. Mr. Park Hee-Soon aka Mr. Choi...It's been a while and I'm really sorry if it takes time but It's difficult to find the culprit for years and I'm on the verge of death but I'm still a bad insect trying to be alive...." Taeyeon explains and laugh about it. She looked at Seohyun who's eyes were teary and Yoona with eyes blinking rapidly and shocked on what she saw.

 

"....we thought you're dead Ms. Kim...." one of the board suddenly commented and all of them looked at that someone who said it. 'He shouldn't said that-'

 

"Yeah my past life was dead and I'm the new Kim Tayeon.. I'm here to bring this company back..." Taeyeon got all of their attention again.

 

==================================================