Little Monster

Kkubi OS Festival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Fluff

Summary: Let's take a peek about what happened to Eunbi and Sakura after they done with Monster cover performance.

Word Count: 1920

Hashtag: #KkubiFestival_LittleMonster

 

Little Monster

 

“We are little monsters. “ Sakura said while enjoying the photo of them together that just taken now.

 

“You're the little one, i'm the monster one” Eunbi replied while leaning her head to Sakura’s shoulder. Both of them just done performed “Monster” song for the Oneiric Theater. Now, they are in dressing room to change clothes. But instead of changing, These two eldest member decided to take some photos..

 

Sakura chuckles as her hand touch the soft cheek of Eunbi, "Tell me.. Which part of you that look like a monster?"

 

"Like this?” Eunbi pose with hand near her cheek, exposing her black nail like she ready to scratch the other one.  “You should be scared now" she bites your hands on her cheeks softl. "Rawr"

 

"Cute!!!" The cherryblossom squeezed Eunbi’s cheek with her wide smile. She doesnt feel hurt at all when the older bite her hand. 

 

"Okay , monster. Let me tame you. " Sakura smiled and kiss her cheek softly. Then, pat her hair lightly. 

 

"Now my monster, be obey to your little one." She said with a warm smile.

 

"Aiih... Kkura-ya" The leader blushed as Sakura  kiss her cheeks. 

 

"Who allow you to kiss my cheeks huh?" She puffed her cheeks while circling her hands aroung Sakura’s  neck.

 

"Oh? Am i not allowed?" Sakura sit on the couch before pull Eunbi to her embrace, making the older girl straddle on her laps. 

 

"So, which one i am allowed to kiss you? Your lips, perhaps? " The japanese  teased with a naughty smile.

 

"Hmmm issh...yes on my lips" Eunbi said blushingly while look away from the younger. 

 

Sakura quickly kiss Eunbi's red lips then chuckles. Her leader may look mature and a bit bold. But deep inside, she is a clingy baby. 

 

"Finally our stage is done, i was so nervous..." The black-haired girl  chuckled while snuggles on Sakura’s  embrace.




 

"Ah yeahh , it was relieved that we can done the-Performance well. " Sakura hug her beloved then caress her short hair. 

 

"I hope Irene unnie watch my performance and proud of me.. " Sakura mumbled.

 

Eunbi was enjoying her cuddly time with the younger girl while listening Sakura's responds suddenly lost her smile after she heard the younger mumbled about Irene.

 

"Uhh.. Irene-sunbae again, i've heard that name so many times since you met her few weeks ago.." Eunbi sounds more serious or maybe she felt jealous when her girlfriend always talk about her favorite sunbae . She get down from Sakura then stand up.

 

"We should be prepare for next stage, we cant make them wait for too long"  she said coldly.

 

"Eh?" The japanese widened her eyes as Eunbi leave her embrace. 

 

Did she just do something wrong? 

 

"Unnie-" Her words got cut when someone brag into the door. 

 

"AAAAH  FINALLY ITS DONEEE" Said yujin with her extra voice.  Followed by Yena and Chaeyeon and last the staff who walked into the door while writing something. Perhaps checking the tasklist. 

 

"Remember you only got 10 min to change-" The staff paused as she saw the two eldest girl still with her monster costume. 

 

"Why you two still didnt change clothes?? The stylist already waiting you in make up room, Oh my god-" Judging from her voice , it is clearly showed the staff feel upset towards them. 

 

"I'm so sorry, we wanted to take pictures before we changed our costume" Eunbi was feeling bad because she is the leader but she forgot her own duty. While Sakura bow down and apologized.

 

Eunbi spared glanced to Sakura signing they should go to dress room quickly, then Eunbi quickly walked in.


 

'This is not the right time to talk.' Sakura thought as she follow Eunbi from behind. She plan to talk to her unnie after the concert done.


 

***

After the oneiric theater concert, Sakura still dont have the right timing to talk with Eunbi. Well, she text Eunbi but the latter havent text her back. Plus,  the members want to do vlive. So here they are with Yujin and Hitomi. Of course, she show her smiling like there is nothing happened between them. Sakura even manage to laugh with Eunbi during vlive. But even if it just fake laugh, looking at her curved lips can already make Sakura the happiest person in this world.

 

Sakura finally received the reply from Eunbi.

 

From: Eunbi

/Hmm, just meet me at my bed room./


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter