Chapter 30

We've been swapped!

"Do we have a visitor? Or invited someone?" Bangchan asked hearing the doorbell rang. "Maybe it's just our manager," Minho said, coming out from the bathroom.

It's been a while since they had a visitor, they don't have one. Usually, their manager would only tell them through message if there is any important information they should know. Their manager just rarely visits the dorm in general.

Bangchan opened the door slowly and gently. Surprised by the fact a girl stood in front of the door, he froze. "Can someone call Felix?" He said, while the girl shyly waved and smile at the older. "He's sick what do you want him- oh okay be right back"

Being the gentleman he is, Bangchan let the girl in. With a bow, she entered the dorm and sat at one of the couches like she has been there several times. "You know it's very dangerous for you to come here. A scandal already blew up between you two, both of you should be extra careful now" Bangchan said. He was right, and she knew he was right. But nothing can stop them, they're too whipped for each other.

"Chaewon-ah, Felix is waiting for you. He doesn't want to move" Changbin came back, "I called him though-" Bangchan said. Chaewon softly chuckled before bowing at the two. "I'll talk to him," she said.

"You big baby" was Chaewon's first words as soon as she entered the room. Felix flashed his beautiful smile, opening his arms for a hug. "I miss you" he mumbled, burying his face on the girl's hair.

"Already?" Chaewon chuckled. "Ah you're sick, don't hug me," she said, gently pushing him away. "Oh come on I'm not sick," Felix said, a small pout visible on his face. "I just hugged you, you're temperature is too hot," She said. "I know I'm hot," Felix said, winking at the girl.

Silence filled the two as they held a strong staring contest. "I'm leaving" Chaewon stood up and was about to leave the room when Felix immediately caught her arm. "Okay okay I'm sorry, don't leave" He chuckled. "And yes I'm sick"

"I know that sir, isn't that the reason why I'm here?" Chaewon showed him the things she brought, which were some things helpful for a sick person. Though they might have this at their dorm, she still wanna bring some and take care of her using her things. 

"Right-" was all Felix could say before laying back. "Ugh my head hurts, I think I'm too sick to move. Ugh, I hate being sick" He acted hurt, taking a glance at her at the end. "Sometimes I hate you," Chaewon said, chuckling. "Don't even try to say " most of the time you love me", no. Don't"

"Okay but why do I find you scary," Felix said, looking at him with fear in his eyes. "Well because you're sick and you're joking around. Take a rest please, I don't want to see you like this" Chaewon begged, taking his hand into hers. "Alright alright I'm sorry" Felix smiled softly, letting the girl take care of her.

It was a peaceful night for the two, just Felix constantly flirting with Chaewon while she takes care of him. Probably too much for an I.N who was waiting for them to stop so he can finally take a rest in their shared room without invading any privacy.

"In some way. it's good to see them like this" Bangchan said as they sat on the couch. They just had a quick peek and eavesdropping on the two, to see if everything was fine. "Felix was ready to risk it all for her. He ignored the rumors and now he even had the guts to invite her here." Changbin chuckled, amazed by the younger's bravery.

"Isn't that better though? Like its your own life so why do you have to bother what other people think. They may be your fans whom you adore so much but its still your life." Minho said.

The room fell silent at the older's sudden words. "...are you not Minho too?" Jisung joked. He may joke around alot but he's still one of the oldest. He knows what would be the best for them. "He is right. But we know Felix. He's a soft boy. Things could go wrong and people can cross the line. What could have happened if he receieve a hugr amount of hate for dating?" Bangchan said, looking at each one of their eyes.

Seungmin and Jeongin was blank the whole time. This whole situation was too much for them. Everyone knows how soft the maknae line is. "Let's not worry too much for today. Chaewon is here, making Felix happy. What could go wrong? If anything does, we got eachother's back. Let's all get rest first" Jisung suggested to which Bangchan agreed. Bangchan signalled them to do their own things. One by one, they walked away with a heavy heart, some with their shoulders draped and some with a loud sigh. What could possibly go wrong?