19:Broken

We've been swapped!

"Life is so unfair...Why are you beautiful even you are sick.. thats cheating you know.." Felix wiped Chaewon's body with a cloth soaked in water. Chaewon groaned and opened her eyes. "Uh...what a headache" she murmured. She tried to stand up but was stopped by Felix. Felix did not dare to speak, afraid that Chaewon still hates him. The girl looked at her side and saw the amazing freckles. "Felix" She weakly said. Felix breathed out and smiled. He pulled her into a hug. A tight one. "are you okay?" He asked.

Chaewo slowly hugged him back. "I feel bad. Am I going to die.." She managed to joke despite her situation. Felix chuckled. "No..Never...Ill protect you" He said in a raspy voice making Chaewon blush. "Is it just me or you face is getting hot" He smirked. Chaewon weakly smacked him and broke the hug. "Im sick and you are hugging me. Are you insane-" Chaeown coughed which caught Felix off guard. He took the water jug that was on the side table. Opening it and handing it to Chaewon, she gladly drank the water. Soon a disgust face appeared in her face. "Its lemon. Its healthy okay" Felix said taking the jug away. "Eww so sour" She said. Felix laughed. Cute he thought. "Get some rest okay?" Felix landed a soft kiss on her forehead as she slowly laid down.

"Felix! Wooyoung needs you!" Changbin was heard calling him. "Welp, I guess ill be out" He said as he stood up. "Who the hell is Wooyoung" She asked. Felx chuckled and replied. He chuckles alot Chaewon thought. "Its Wooyoung of Ateez." He said. He kissed her on her cheeks and went out of the room. "Ateez? The one we saw at the cafe.." She remembered.

"And why would a Korean get help from an Aussie Stranger instead od her co-Korean Bestfriend?" Felix said as he walked towards the boys. "Annyeonghaseyo" Wooyoung greeted. Changbin offered him the Orange Juice he prepared which was supposed to be for the guest but Wooyoung 'kindly' rejected it. He drank on his orange juice as Wooyoung begun to speak.

"I need Izone's phone number"

Felix choked on his drink as Changbin laughed and helped him. "You what?" "You heard me right. I need Izone's phone number. Mingi hyung is gonna kill me I promise"

"..Min..gi? The tall guy?" Chaewon suddenly appeared. "Chaewon-ah" Felix stood up and went towards her. "What are you doing you should get rest" He said in a rush. "I'm hungry" She pouted.

"Aren't you from Izone?" Wooyoung said. Felix facepalmed. He was suppose to feed Chaewon and get her to rest immediately but thats not what it looks like.

"Eo...wae?" She weakly asked. "Annyeong haseyo, Wooyoung Imnida. I guess you know Mingi hyung." He smiled. "Yeah we somehow met at the cafe" She said. "Ill get your food go sit there" Felix whispered. He went towards the kitchen as Chaewon sat at the sofa. "Yeah uhh he actually saw...Yujoung? The second maknae-" "Yujin"

"Yeah yeah. You were with the Makane at Yujin at the cafe and he saw her. He did not knew that he was 4 years younger than him. Then he saw your Main dancer Chaeyeon and want her number. I dont know why Mingi became this Flirty for goodness sake..." He embarassedly said. Chaewon chuckled. "I mean we are still humans we still feel those type of emotions" They both chuckled while Changbin clapped his hands. "Wise words from Chaewon Lee" He said. "Lee?" "Yeah..Lee Felix, Lee Chaewon" He said making her blush and smack him.

"So..about the number" Wooyoung asked. "I dont think Unnie would like that but.." She tried to find her phone in her pockets and saw it was not there. "Where is my phone?" Chaewon asked. She turned at Changbin who was picking his nose. "Ew." "It fell earlier and wasn't able to find it" He said. "Eesh..I guess I lost it."

"Damn Im dead.." Wooyoung cursed. "I guess i'll come back in some other time" He stood up and bowed. "Oh its ok?" "Ofcourse!" Wooyoung smiled. "Then i'll be going, Yah Changbin-ah visit some other time!" He said. "Yah you disrespectful piece of fish cake" Changbin retorted as he playfully kicked him. "Kaja! Im guiding you out as a true example of an older" He said as Wooyoung fake vomited.

Chaewon smiled at their siliness. I wonder what my members are up to..

Izone's dorm
"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Hitomi showed Paper while Nako showed Scissors. "I Won!" Nako excitedly exclaimed. "Andwae! My Bread" Hitomi dramatically tried to reach for the bread.

"Okay okay! Next game! Cham cham Cham!" Yujin shouted, acted like a Mc. "The price is~" "dugurugudugudgu" All of them said in sync.

"Eunbi Unnie's, Credit card" Yujin said as she took out her card. "Yah why do you have that!" Eunbi tried to snatch it from the taller girl. "Lets goo!!!" The members cheered. Eunbi sighed in defeat. "Ill definitely win this!" She said. "If Chaewon won it should be, A 3 days and 2 nights at an apartment with Felix!" Chaeyeon teased as the members squealed. "Wait...Where is Chaewon" Chaeyeon asked as she noticed Chaewon was not there for the past 8 hours. "When you guys are watching School 2017 she was sleeping" Minju said. "Chaewon never sleep that long..Lets check her!" Yena said. "Lets surprise her okay?" She suggested.

They tiptoed towards her room.

3

2

1

"BOO! IREONA!" They shouted. Chaewon would usually be wookenn up to this but they were shocked when She did not even move a bit. "Kim Chaewon" Yujin said making them laugh. They all walked closer to her,chuckling. "Yah Arent you gonna wake up?!" Yuri said shaking her upper body. She turned her around.

The blanket moved down revealing a mannequin with an orange wig, wearing Chaewon's favorite pajamas. They all sqeualed, their throats almost bursting from all the shouting. "YAH I THOUGHT SHE WAS SLEEPING?" Eunbi faced Minju who as tremblig. "M-molla...t-thats what I saw!" She said.

Eunbi frustatedly and worriedly went downstairs to get her phone and call their manager while the other members looked around the house. Maybe she pranked them, was what on their minds.

"Yeorobun! you have to see this!" Hyewon shouted. They all went to Chaewon's room and looked out the window. Their dorm and the buildimg beside them has a small narrow hallway connected to the street infront of the buldings. They saw roped attached to it and a piece of white cloth at the ground. The ones kidnappers use in movies or shows. "She...she is not Kidnalped right..Unnie is not kidnapped right?!" Wonyoung said.

Eunbi looked at all the members faces. It was filled with worry and fear. She felt pity for this young girls experencing such events. She let all the girls from 2000s to the maknae to rest in their rooms. She comforted them and told them not to worry because she knows nothing bad happened to Chaewon. "But Unnie...we can't just..relax...we saw the ropes and the cloth. Its impossible that the kidnap was for the othe building-" "Yujin..." Euni cutted the younger girl who was on the verge of crying. "No ones kidnapped and their is no kidnapped that happened. Erase that from your mind" She hugged her tightly comforting her. Even tho there are times Yujin is matured, she is still one of the maknaes and has a young heart and soul.

"Go get rest" Eunbi ordered. They all went out except for the older members. There she broke down. Sitting on Chaewon's bed, she bawled,her hand resting on her forehead. "This is all my fault. As a leader I did not did my job. I completly forgot about her and enjoyed every mokent that occurred earlier." She begun hitting her thighs in frustation. "Unnie...Its no ones fault. We did not expect this. You already did a great thing for dismissing the younger ones earlier. You were a true leader. Chaewon was left her cause you knew she was tired and frustated about the article. You did a good job Unnie" Yena Comforted. The remaining members went to their leader and comforted her.

The other side
"Why is there alot of events occuring in this household..in this family.." Chaeyeon sulked. "Can't we just live in peace!" She bursted making the younger once flinch. "Calm down Chaeyeon Unnie-" "How Nako How! Alot of bad things are happening! Especially to Chaewon! Ever since that Felix dated her!" She said. "Yah..sorry for being rude but you are getting out of hand. Why have you bought Felix sunbae here." Yujin defended. "Wae? Am I wrong? Ever since they are together! Alot of Bad things!" She cried. "Yes...I liked them. They are cute and perfect for eachother. But does he even knew what was happening and how it affect us?! He was just being selfish!"

"Yah whats with all the commotion!" Eunbi shouted, her eyes was still puffy. "Aren't I right Unnie?! Chaewon was always in Danger because of him!" "No one is in danger and we all know Felix is protecting her." Eunbi calmly said. "You too? Aargh! Im sick of this household!"

Eunbi knew that arguing with Chaeyeon wont do anything. "We called Felix and said they are on their way towards the cafe near our dorm." She said. "Tss...Again? Felix again?! hah! Is he playinf a role or what...being i'll heroic and stuff.. its making me sick." Chaeyeon scoffed. "Yah...Your too much!" Eunbi frustratedly shouted a little. The members eyes changed. They knew this will turn bad. "Yah.. I have a name so dont call 'yah' me..." Chaeyeon stood up. "And why are you being disrespectful..Im still your Unnie" "unnie my " She said making everyone gasp. "You.." Eunbi slapped Chaeyeon. "You know what Unnie.." Chaeyeon muuttured but can be heard by everyone.

"All of this happens because of your poor leadership.." She said. "Yah Chaeyeon-" Yena was cutted off by a glare coming the girl she just called out. "Wae...why are you so quite...are you agreeing with me?" Chaeyeon smirked at Eunbi. She slapped her again. "Why are you like this" Eunbi said on the verge of crying.

"Unnie..." They all looked at Hyewon. "They are at the location" she said. Chaeyeon immediately stormed outside. "Yah Chase her! She might do something!" Yena shouted. Eunbi froze on her spot.

Felix looked at Chaewon. "You okay? You look pale" He asked. "Maybe its just because I just came from fever?" She said. He chuckled. They are hidden in a private room inside the cafe. Yes the Cafe was fancy enough to have private and soundproof rooms for celebrities. They both stare into eachother. "Are we good now?" "we hugged earlier so I guess its a yes. " He smiled sweetly and was about to kiss Chaewon's forehead when Chaeyeon barged in and locked the door behind her.

"Unnie" She smiled sweetly but turned into a frown when she saw her red cheeck, puffy eyes and dark eyes. She was obvioisly furious. "What's wrong-UNNIE!" Chaeyeon slapped Felix. The sound of her palm touching his cheeck hardly made a very loud noise as it echoed on the room. Felix was shocked. He did not budge and looked on the floor. "Piece of " Felix looked at her. He was a little annoyed at the sudden attitude of the younger. "Unnie.." Chaewon looked at her eyes wide. "Its all your fault...Chaewon was always in danger becauae of you. Now Izone is broken because of you. Its all you!" Chaeyeon bursted omce again. Felix looked at her in shock. Eyes almost popping from it eye socket. "Unnie...whats wrong-" "this boyfriend of yours is wrong! No one believes my side when im completely right! Ever since Felix became your boyfriend alot of things happened! No...ever since you met him! He was being selfish! He never thought of how we feel. How izone felt! And maybe even Straykids! We have to go through the hardship of you changing your souls and now Chaewon was about to be kidnapped! And once again she was in your hands? Your freakin dangerous hands!? And what? You are gonna act all heroic?!"

"Unnie Keuman!(stop!) Whats with you? And kindap?!" Chaewon shouted back. "Yeah you dont know? While you were peacefully sleeping because you were tired from all the crying because of Felix! Somene barged into your room towards you window. We saw roes attached to it. We looked outside, through the window! And saw none other than a cloth! Thats obvious it was a kidnap. We thought you were sleeping the whole time becasue the one who kidnapped you palce a mannequin and an orange wig to fool us!" She explained. "..kidnap?" Felix managed to speak. "Yes Felix yes! And what was on my mind is that...you are part of the plan.." She said. "Thats insane Unnie." Chaewon said in a serious tone.

"Why would someone kidnap you? A saesang? Thats impossible! Who knew this relatonship? We, managers, straykids and maybe some other trustable friends-" "so you are saying that someone was jealous of our relationship and tried to take me away from him?" "What else could it be? Why would someone kidnapped you? Because you are too pretty. I am 100 sure that Felix-"

"Enough Chaeyeon!" Hyewon went inside the room along with Yena. "Enough with your stupid imagination! your fantasies! No one is kidnapped! Just be thankful no one is hurt!" She shouted "Just be happy that Chaewon is back!" "I cant deal with all of you guys...Is it that bad to overthink? Can I just be..so worried? CAN'T I JUST DO SOMETHING ON MY OWN?!" Chaeyeon shouted before bursting out of the room. Yena tried to chase her but was stopped by Hyewon. "What?!" Yena was also furious. "You know I hate when members fight!...Maybe she was right..Ever since Felix came everything is complicated" She said sending Felix a disappointed look. She removed Hyewon's grip and chased Chaeyeon. "Yah..Kwenchana.." Chaewon asked. "Ah..eung...Just go home..everyone must be worried" He smiled, but it was a fake one. "Lets go Chaewon" Hyewon dragged Chaewon out. Felix stood there in silence.

He fell on his knees.

Its all your fault

Ever since Felix came everything was complicated

He was being selfish!

Lots of words ringed in his head.
He laughed, sadly. "All of my fault" a tear slipped in his eyes. He cried loudly inside the room. It was quite and cold. The room was filled with the noises Felix made while crying.

He was Broken into pieces.