Chapter 27

We've been swapped!

They were all in the Janitor's room. Receiving weird glances from other staff around the company, they succesfully arrived at the room without people asking them 1.) Why is Chaeown with them? 2.) And where they are going?

The room was kinda small and you could imagine how cramped they are. Felix being the caring Boyfriend or no just a simply lover of Chaewon, he for sure stood behind the girl. He had his hand on her shoulder, the other hand was on the was beside them, supporting himself. He had Chaewon really close to him, not wanting any unwanted skinship, even its intentional.

"So the plan?" Changbin asked. "Since Quinnie got us controlled, we can't do anything. We need to stop the hacking. The safest way to prevent any more things to happen" Bangchan said.

"Me..." Jisung spoke up. "I have a friend from Malaysia. I dont want to say he is a bad person but he excels in basic hacking. Hacking cameras and computers are easy." He said and we nodded. "Then we have to talk with that friend of yours. Where can we find him?" Hyunjin said.

"Well the thing is. We are not really that close. He speaks very deep english and I need you" Jisung faced Felix and took his hand from Chaewon's shoulder.

"That would be easy. Let's go right now! We don't have much schedule since promotions are almost to an end." Bangchan said.

"And Chaewon?" Felix asked. Their eyes went to the girl. "We dont have schedule too-"

"No I mean. Will you be with us or with your members?" Chaewon looked at him as they both stared at eachother. "Im not putting you into a scandal like the old one" He seriously said.

"We will let you two talk alone" Seungmin said signalling the others. Felix thanked him with a simple eye contact.

The rest went out and the two stood there in silence. Chaewon decided to step away and give space since its not cramped anymore. But Felix pulled her closer. He had his arms on her waist as he rested his head on her neck.

Chaewon faintly smiled. "I really....really don't want you to get involve. Im really sorry you had to...do this with us" His raspy voice vibrated through out Chaewon's shoulder.

She turned around as she took his hand holding them tightly. "Did you think I dated you because I wanna just mind my own business and leave you alone when you have a problem?" She tilted his head. Felix stared right into her beautiful brown orbs and she wore a faint smile.

Reaching for his cheeks, she softly caressed it. "Ofcourse not. I want to have you in my life thats why I dated you! And plus, this issue, im really involve in this you know" she chuckled as Felix did the same.

They pressed their forehead together and closed their eyes as the comfortable silence took over.

Felix interwined their hands before he seperated his forehead to hers. "I love you. I really do" he said rubbing her hands. Chaewon had her eyes shimmering as she looked at the boy he loves. "I love you too" She said without hesitation.

"Can I? It wont be wild I promise" Felix smirked. Chaewon chuckled before nodding. Felix held her jaw as he placed a soft kiss on her lips. Hugging right away, gently embracing her small body into his.

"But you know...I really love this moments but the members are waiting' They both laughed. "Lets go then" Chaewon said letting go of their hands.

They have to act once again. Even though others know their sincere feelings towards eachother, if playing along with their little act would make them feel better, then they would do it.

---

"Hey Jisung! Long time no see! Its been decades since we last met" a guy greeted Jisung, with a strong American accent. "Hey. This is my friends" Jisung said after giving the guy.

"Hey, name's Bangchan and this is Felix. We are his bandmates." Bangchan continued to introduce StrayKids.

"Jisung went this far?" The guy chuckled. "Oh yeah right Im Jason and how can I assist you?" He rubbed his palms in his jeans as he asked.

"well we need some of your hacking skills" Felix awkwardly said. Its not easy to ask someone to hack for you, and its kinda embarassing.

The guy laughed like an old man. "Well congratulations! You have come to the right path, I have been hacking for like ages. It's just for fun! trust me, no evil stuff inclded" he smiled.

"Well this might be the first time your hacking will be in good hands" Bangchan chukled.

---

The others left, and only Jisung, Bangchan, Felix and Chaewon were at Jason's apartment. The apartment was small and not so well known. It was easy to get in since the neighborhood was small and quite. They had atleast a low chance that someone will notice them since almost everyone there are middle age and higher.

It was already 4 pm. Chaewon should be spending her time with her members or sleeping right now at his bed but she was not. She is, sleeping but in an old sofa in Jason's apartment. It was not the best sofa and she had to sleep on her side to fit her body. She had her head laying on Felix's thighs as he gently carassed her hair.

He stared at the girl sleeping soundly on his thigh. Bangchan who was looking at Jason's computer glanced at the two. "Wanna see somethong cheesy yet pitiful? Look at those two" he told Jason.

Jason looked at them with a fatherly smile. "They have gone through alot. Am I right?" Bangchan nodded.

"Not only because of this Quinnie girl. As idols dating is the worst scandal. Just the thought of dating someone is already a scandal is just so wrong." Bangchan lowered his head.

"All of you must have liked other girls right?" Jason asked. "I had a little crush but its gone now. The others wont tell us about their cruhes because how we tease them. Its dangerous" he chuckled.

Chaewon slowly opened her eyes. She stretched her arms a little before sitting up. "Good sleep?" Felix asked. She looked at him and saw him patting the seat next to him.

She moved towards him and automatically leaned on his shoulder. No one was shook and Felix automatically wrapped his arm on her small waist.

"I really miss you" He sighed. "Do you wanna be together again?" Chaewon asked. "No.."

Chaewon sat up and look at him. He did the same and cupped her cheeks. "I dont wanna make you sad again and I dont wanna...destroy Izone" He said. She took his hands amd held them. "I'll talk to them. I will let you explain. The public? We will...somehow get over it." Chaewon said.

"You must really love me" Felix joked. Chaewon opened her phone and scrolled through her gallery. "Yes I love this man" she showed a predebut picture of him.

"Ya! Why do you have that" He tried to take her phone but she was quick to dodge. "Why?" She loved.

They did their sweet moment of Felix trying to get her phone while laighing lovingly. "Come here you" He held her and placed her on his lap, her back against him.

Kissing her nape he slowly took her phone. "Ah don't delete it!" She whined as she shook her feet. "Ah- dont move-" Felix held her waist.

Chaewon looked at him with a confused expression. "Why?!-".She blushed upon realizing. She stood up real wick and bowed 90 degrees without saying a word, but for sure its an apology.

"Its not that severe that I need to go to the restroom. Sit here" he patted the sit beside him.

"Hey keep it pg13!" Bangchan shouted making them laugh.

If only things remained like this.