04 - FANTASIES

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV] 

 

Everyone gathered to the sofa and was getting ready for the vlive birthday celebration.

 

 

 

 

Everytime a member of the group is celebrating her birthday, we always do a vlive birthday celebration to make that member feel special during her day.

 

 

 

 

This was indeed a special day. Special and very shocking. The negative thoughts I was having consumed me that I even forgot my special day. How could you even forget your own birthday? Aish Yuri.

 

 

 

 

One thing I'm shocked of today is the special ending greeting of Yena to me. What makes it special is that I have a huge crush on her, everyone knows it... ever since we were still in Produce 48. 

 

 

 

 

And being greeted by your crush is giving you that weird feeling that makes your cheek warm and makes you sweat like crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't even know why I like her. My heart just suddenly beats like crazy when I'm with her. 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know if it was her hair on a ponytail that got me, or her cheerful attitude, or the perfect figure of her body, or her soft skin everytime our body bumps accidentally... or was it her cute ducky kissable lips that really made me fall for her even more?

 

 

 

 

With that, I can't still find the answers.

 

 

 

 

I don't even have the slightest hint if she knows that I like her. Her friends are giving some signs sometimes and are even teasing me with her. She just laughs it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter