16 - FISHY

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV]

Finally, 3 days before debut. Everyone's busy for practices and performances. Fans are expecting so much from us so we need to do our best in order to make them happy.


The incident that night on my birthday? No one even asked anymore. No one dared to initiate the topic, even Gyuri. I kinda tried to forget about the confusion that happened that time since I'm trying to focus on our debut. But still, it won't go out of my mind that easy.


What was Hyewon supposed to say?


Why is Yena and Yujin panicking that night?

Why did they drag Hyewon out while we were talking?

Those questions? I don't know the answers. But for sure, something is indeed fishy.


Since that happened, Yena has been being pushed by Yujin ever since. She always invites me to eat lunch with her. Talk with her. Even asked me what favors do I want.

 

I really like Yena, like for real. But isn't it odd that she's doing all of these? Is there a hidden skit they're having with Yujin? I don't know either.


There was one time I accidentally fell down because I felt dizzy. Chaeyeon and Eunbi unnie helped me. Yena looked at me, worried. I guess she still thinks it was her fault that I became weak these days. 


So maybe... maybe that was the reason why she's exerting efforts with me these past few days...

To repay me with kindness after the accident. 

 

Maybe. Who knows?

 

As if she likes me too. She likes me, as a friend only.

 

Nothing more, nothing less.

 

 

And I'm okay with it as long as our closeness won't change. She's still the crackhead ducky I used to love and will always idolize no matter what.

 


Chaewon on the other hand, has also been sensing someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter