18 - NOT ANYMORE

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"At least not a coward like you."

 

These words kept on haunting Yena's mind. Deep insider her she knew, she needs to make her move. She needs to stop being a coward.

 

She stood up and looked for her bag. She was about to drink water when reality struck in her mind.

 

I need to stop being a coward.
 

 

She ran outside the hall and looked for Yuri. She went to the locker room but there was no sign of Yuri.

 

She hurriedly ran down the stairs since the elevator was still going up. She needs to do this at least.

 

She ran downstairs. Trying to be careful step by step. She finally reached the ground floor and still, no sign of Yuri,

 

As if it was like a scene in a kdrama, the elevator door opened, and there she saw what she has been looking for. What her heart has been looking for. 

 

It was as if a relief when she found Yuri inside. She quickly ran to her that shocked Yuri.

 

"Yuri..." Yena said, she still can't breathe properly from running.

 

"Yes? And why are you.. uhh... like that?"

 

"sshhhhh....shhhh..." Yena covered Yuri's lips with her fingers. Yuri seemed to be confused of what was happening, but she remained silent til Yena can finally breathe normally.

 

"Yuri... go out on a date with me..."

 

"What?"

 

It was as if Yuri didn't hear it clearly. Was it real? Is this even real? Her heartbeat is beating like crazy. She don't know what to say. She's speechless.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter