13 - SOMETHING

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

 

"JOYUL!!!!!!"

 

 

My eyes grew wide when I saw the person by my doorstep.

 

 

 

 

"Gyuri!!!!!!" I hugged Gyuri and we both jumped up and down like childhood friends getting paired up for a game. Gosh, how I miss this girl so much.





 

 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I was shocked when IZ*ONE members and my former Idol School friends went out of the house, with a cute cake. I don't know how to properly react since I am so overwhelmed of what is happening right now. I was surprised and this is the second time they did this already. And the fact that my other friends are here, it just makes me feel emotional.

 

 

 

"Did we surprised you?" Gyuri asked me, embracing me while we walked inside the house.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, of course silly! I missed you so much!" I hugged her once again and as we broke our hug, I was surprised once again because of the design they made inside  our  small house. There's a cute pink banner tied on our wall that says "Happy Birthday Yuri" and there are cute balloons all over the place. There are food everywhere and all of my friends are here. I was just quiet as my eyes roam around the house, looking at the people that are involved in this special occasion.

 

 

 

 

"What did I do to deserve this?" I asked them, teary eyed.

 

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura came to hug me and kissed me on my forehead.

 

 

 

"Silly. You deserve all of these." Chaeyeon said. Sakura smiled and pointed at the food on the table, "Chaeyeon and I prepared all of these when you were in the clinic earlier. We decided to cook for your birthday since the surprise earlier was a mess...or a fail?" she scratched her head and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"Ah... Sakura  unnie it's not a fail. I am very thankful for the both of you. Thank you for the efforts unnies!!!" I smiled and hugged them both. I am so grateful for having them, for giving me this kind of birthday.

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon and Sakura then left me and Gyuri because they have to entertain the visitors. They have been acting as my parents here since I'm far away from my mom. And of course, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter