14 - TELL

Say You Won't Let Go (YulYen FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yuri's POV]

 

 

"Yuri."




 

The voice of this person gave shivers to my body as if calling me by my name gives a sudden impact to me. I looked at her as she went closer to us, hands on her pocket and her hoodie being worn on her head.





 

Hyewon gazed at the two people approaching us. Yena was being pushed by Yujin towards us.






 

"Yuri! Yena has something to tell you!" Yujin said as she strongly pushed Yena.





 

"What???" Hyewon asked Yujin, puzzled.







 

"Just shut up bro and let's watch a love story unfold." I heard Yujin say as she wrapped her right arm around Hyewon's shoulders. I looked at Hyewon, both of our eyes showing confusion.






 

Yena's face was so close to me. It was so freaking awkward. I can feel her breath touch my skin. I stepped back a little to give some space. Gosh. What are they doing?



 

 

 

"Yena. Go tell her." Yujin said.



 

 

 

Tell me what?




 

Yena looked at me in the eye and stared at me. I roamed my eyes around because it's becoming awkward as it gets longer. I can't keep my eyes on her. Not too long.





 

She sighed and placed her hand on my shoulder.




 

"Yuri..."





 

She sighed again. The beating of my heart gets faster and faster. I'm still trying to control the feels. I'm trying not to let blood rush into my cheeks.


 

 

 

"Yuri I..."

 

 

 

 

You? You what Yena?

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter