Chapter 7

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plan was to bring Sooyeon in front of his grandpa just as a pretending girlfriend so he would not be paired with Nayeon.

krys is not disliking Nayeon. It's just that Krys has known Nayeon since childhood and he also considered Nayeon like his own sister. Not the woman he would marry, but who would have thought if his grandpa told him and Sooyeon to get married.

Is this karma for him because he dares to lie to his own grandfather?

Krys stopped the car right in front of the Sooyeon apartment building. No one spoke since both of them entered the car and left the restaurant until they finally arrived.

"We'd better end this lie. I don't want to lie to your grandfather anymore and I don't want to lie to my mother either."

"Are you crazy?!! If my grandpa knew we were just pretending, my grandpa might marry me with nayeon and I don't want it to happen"

"What is wrong with marrying her?. From what I see she is quite beautiful and it seems she is also good"

"I've known nayeon since I was a child and also I've considered nayeon like my own little sister, there's no way I can marry her. I don't even have feelings for her"

"The feeling will grow by itself and my decision is final. We end this all before the problem gets bigger" then Sooyeon leaves the car. Krys also gets out of the car. He immediately confronts Sooyeon who will enter her apartment building.

"You can't unilaterally decide, I've paid for your mother's treatment"

"Let's just say it's my debt and I'll pay it later" Sooyeon walked past Krys.

greb

Krys pulled back Sooyeon to stand before him.

"What are you doing!!?"

"Then I want you to pay the debt now," krys said sharply.

"What?,"

"That night you called me to pay for your mother's treatment and I immediately came to pay for everything and now I'm asking for my money back right now"

"Look, I'll pay for it. But not tonight because I don't have money now."

"Then why do you insist on paying your debt. This won't all happen if you don't contact me"

"So this is my fault now? You forgot, you were the one who first offered me your help"

"But it won't happen if you don't call me right? You can just ask for your friend's help, but why did you even call me?"

"I ..." Sooyeon fell silent not knowing what to say, krys smirk.

"After all, you signed the contract. So you can't help but continue this lie."

"The contract is invalid. There are no witnesses"

"Why should there be a witness if you have a CCTV? I have a video recording when you sign the contract"

"Are you trapping me?"

"It's not a trap. It's just to be on guard. I know someone like you can't be trusted"

"What kind of person am I? Am I so low in your eyes that you always insult me. I know, I'm not rich like you but at least I have self-respect. I hope I won't see you again" then Sooyeon ran a little into her apartment building don't care if her feet hurt because she uses high heel.

While Krys just stood like a statue there. He did not mean to say something that hurt Sooyeon's feelings. He only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter