Chapter 2

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So how is Sooyeon and Krys tied to a marriage contract? And how was the beginning of the meeting and a lie they made at the start. Ok, this happened four months ago.







A girl was on her way to her apartment. She was seen talking to someone on the phone.

"Ne ... you just calm down, I'll pay for it. In a few days I'll get my salary, so calm down."

"I won't run away. Why don't you believe me once?"

"I'll talk to you again later.by"

Click

When she arrived at the door of her apartment, she searched her old bag to find a spare key.

"Aiss ... where is the key?"
"Ah this is it"

And click the apartment door open.

"Eomma I'm home!"

"Eoh .. you've come sooyeon ah" her mother looked out of the direction of the kitchen.

"Eoh" said the girl named Sooyeon as she walked towards the sofa. She put her bag on the sofa and sat next to her.

"Eat first, you must be tired of working all day. Eomma has cooked for you," said sooyeon mother,when she coughed several times.

"Eomma has taken medicine?" Sooyeon asked to look at her mother.

"Ne" said Sooyeon mother, smiling weakly.
Sooyeon sighed.

"Is the medicine gone?" Sooyeon asked.

"Eomma Gwencana Sooyeon ah" said Sooyeon mother while coughing again, this time harder.

Sooyeon who saw her mother coughing hard immediately got up and walked over to her mother, sooyeon mother kept coughing. She covered with hand.
when her mother kept coughing sooyeon looked panicked, especially when she saw blood stains seeping in her mother's hand.


"Eomma we have to go hospital now" said Sooyeon frantically seeing amount of blood coming out of her mother's mouth.

"Eomma gwenc -....." before Sooyeon mother could finish her words, she fainted first.

"Eomma !!" saw no reaction from her mother. Sooyeon hurried to find the phone in the bag to contact the ambulance.

"Yeobseo..can you ... send an ambulance to the xxx address ... please ... hurry up"

"Eomma, hiks..., please hold on. I don't have anyone else besides eomma" sooyen cried holding her mother's head.

Soon ambulance arrived. With swiftness they took Sooyeon's mother to ambulance and went to hospital.




Meanwhile in the jung mansion
"Where is krys?" Jung's grandfather, who had just returned from a business trip. Asked one of the maids, asking about the whereabouts of his grandson krys Jung.

"Young master, not at home, sir," said one of the maids, bowing.

"Seungyoon !!" cried grandfather Jung.
Seen a man running towards him in a hurry.

"Yes sir!" bends

"Search krys wherever he is and bring him home tonight now," grandfather Jung said.

"Allright sir" bends.

The man then left, jung grandfather then walked up the stairs to work room or his room on the second floor.





In one of the lux

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter