Chapter 4

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the day at lunchtime people will spend time in a restaurant to fill their stomachs or cafes to spend their rest time. Like today, Krys does. He enters a cafe that is not too many visitors probably because of the many
cafe built in the area.
Krys walked over to a cafe waitress.

"Excuse me"

"Ne"

"Is Song's manager in his room?"krys asks politely

"Ah ne, he just came. Do you want to meet him?"

"Ne, I have business with him"

"Okay, let's follow me"

And the two of them walked in the manager's room. From the direction of door,Sooyeon just came to the cafe where she worked.

"Oh Sooyeon, you've come"

"Ne, I'll change my clothes first. Then we will change to keep the cashier"

"Ne. Hurry up"

"Arasso"

Sooyeon ran slightly towards the toilet.
Soon she came out with a red cafe uniform with an ID hanging around her neck.

"uncle please. I will give you anything including a lot of money"

Sooyeon could vaguely hear the sound from the cafe Manager's room.

"I can't help you. You know how your grandpa is. You better just look for yourself."

Whether conscious or not, Sooyeon approached the door and began eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Do I have to write on paper flyers and say I will give them five million won so they want to be my girlfriend"

'five milion ₩on is the money I need for the treatment of my mother'sooyeon think

Without thinking twice Sooyeon immediately entered the Manager Song room.

"I want to be your girlfriend !!" Sooyeon said a little screaming. Making Song Manager and his guest Krys turned to her.

"You" they said together pointing at each other.

"Forget what I said before," Sooyeon said quickly and immediately left their faces, not forgetting that Sooyeon closed the door of Song's Manager's room.




"Uncle,whose is that girl?" Krys asked as he sat back in front of his uncle.

"She is sooyeon.she my worker"

Manager Song looks a little thinking.

"Krys, what if Sooyeon helps you?"

"That girl?, no.."

"Didn't your grandpa only give you two months. And you have lost a month,instead of trying to find out. You can ask for help from Sooyeon. Incidentally she is also in need of enough money for her mother's treatment. Isn't that fair enough for you to need each other? "

Krys seemed to think after listening to his uncle's words.

Drrrtt..drrrt ...

The cellphone in the pocket his trousers vibrated then he lifted it.

"Yeobseo"
"..."
"Good. Hold him, I'll be there now"

clic

Krys turned off the telpone and put it back in his pocket, then stared at the manager song.

"Uncle. I have to go,we talk again later"

"Ne. I hope you accept my suggestion"

"I'll think about it first"

Krys stood saying goodbye to his uncle.

While at the cashier's desk, her friend Hara, was talking about the handsome man who was the guest of song manager .Sooyeon who already knew who the manager's guest was just ignorant of her friend.

"Look at him. Isn't he very handsome?"Hara said when she saw Krys walking out of the cafe past the cashier where Sooyeon and Hara stood.

Krys slightly glanced at Sooyeon and walked out of the cafe.

"Geez, you see that, he looks at you," Hara said with the excited voice.

"It's just your feelings. Just continue your work," said Sooyeon to Hara.

"What should I do? I've wiped the table several times. I've also cleaned the glass."

"You can serve customers"

"Customer?" They both turned to empty tables.There were no customers.

"This cafe is dying" they both said dramatically.



 

 

 

 


Krys stopped his car in an old warehouse. He got out of his car and walked into the warehouse. There were already a few people with a man tied to a chair. That was the person who stole his wallet. And he still looked young.

O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter