Chapter 5

Marriage Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, as usual, the Seoul Song Cafe is empty of visitors, even if there is, only one or five people a day. And I'm confused how the cafe can still stand with a small income.

a car seemed to stop in front of the cafe. And the owner came out of the car. That was a krys jung.

Krys walked into the cafe and a waiter approached him.

"Welcome to Seoul Song cafe. Do you want to order something," the waiter asked, Hara..

But Krys instead ignored it. His eyes were looking for something.

"Where is Uncle Song?"he asked

"Uncle Song? Ah, you mean Manager Song. He hasn't come yet. If you want, you can wait for him. What do you want something to drink?" Hara asked again.

"No need," Krys said when he saw Sooyeon walking out of the toilet. He walked towards Sooyeon.

"I need to talk to you" Krys said when he was in front  Sooyeon.

"I can't. Can you see,Im working" Sooyeon said ignorantly past Krys.

"There are no customers and Uncle Song is not there," Krys said.

But Sooyeon still ignored him.

"Okay,if you don't want your wallet back," Krys said as he started walking out of the cafe, but Sooyeon stopped him by standing in front Krys.

"You found my wallet?"Sooyeon asked incredulously.

"Eoh, it's red and dull," Krys said mockingly.

"There is no need to insult my wallet and now give it to me" Sooyeon raised her hand

"I will not give it to you, before we speak"

"Huh..arasso"Sooyeon said, then walked to the table in the corner of the cafe. Sooyeon sat down as well as Krys. They sat facing each other.

"So what is that?" Sooyeon asked

"Didn't you hear it at the time, when I and Uncle Song talked. you even broke in. And said you wanted"

Sooyeon looked embarrassed. She then cleared .

"That's because I don't know if the manager song's guest is you," Sooyen answered, giving a reason.

"That's the same. And I hear you are in need of money for your mother's treatment. I can give you. How much do you want 10.15 or 30 million won. Just say I will give it."

Sooyeon seemed to think.

"Then what do you want in return?" Sooyeon asked.

"Pretending to be my girlfriend"

"What?"

"I want us to pretend to be dating, in front of my grandpa"

"Are you crazy?" Sooyeon was seen leaving but Krys held her back.

"Listen. My grandpa will match me with someone I don't like and you also need money, so we both need each other,"

"And please think again. This is your wallet and my name card. Call me if you change your mind." Krys gave Sooyeon a card and also returned the wallet.

krys put it on the table. then he left.
Sooyeon stood there she took her wallet and looked at Krys's name card and thought for a while before taking it.




Later that night Sooyeon visited her mother at the hospital. She was feeding her mother a bowl of porridge.

"You look thinner than usual sooyeon,"Sooyeon's mother said softly.

"This because my body is thin,"Sooyeon said smiling.

"Mianhe,because eomma always troubles you sooyeon ah"

"What is this Eomma talking about. It is fitting for a child to look after her mother."

"If only your appa is still alive maybe-"

"Eomma. Don't make appa up there sad"

Her mother smiled, but soon she started coughing up a lot of blood, sooyeon panicked and immediately called the doctor.

A doctor and several nurses entered her mother's room and Sooyeon was forced to leave.

Soon the doctor came out and explained the condition of Sooyeon's mother.

"Your mother must immediately do chemotherapy if not. We are afra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter