First Last Date

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn P.O.V

For once in my life, I don't want to go to school. But staying at home isn't a good choice either. 

I step into the classroom to find it empty. I went to school earlier than usual, since I don't want to find JaeJoong in front of my house this morning.

My eyes are all puffy from all the crying last night. Also blaming how stupid I am not to think about the consequences dating JaeJoong, when I know that he has a son, and all I'm doing right now is ruining a family.

It's ironic really, how Mason bring us closer together and he's also the reason why we need to be apart.

The door suddenly slides open, revealing JaeJoong. We look at each other for a second, before I look away. I can hear his sigh and took his usual seat, beside me.

"I came to pick you up this morning, but you already gone." he said,

"I feel like leaving early today." I lied, pretending to play with my skirt to avoid his gaze.

"Oh." he sat back on his seat, and the room was filled with silence.

I close my eyes and took a deep breath,

"I think we need to break up."

He shot me an incredulous look and open his mouth to say something, but he rest that thought and propped his head on his elbow.

There was once again silence, my stomach are in a knot waiting for his response.

"Is it because of Tiffany?" he finally said

"No.....yes." I look back to the hem of my skirt. "You got Mason and I don't think it'll be right of me to date you" I explain

"Fine." he said

"So you're okay with it?" I hastily ask,

I felt a pinch in my heart as he turn to look at me and lightly shrug.

His face looks hurt.

I was about to say something but the door open again, and few of our classmates start coming in. Amber came too and take her seat.

"Hi."

"You're both early." she commented

"Yeah.." I look away

she try to catch my eyes "Everything's okay?"

"Yup."

 

 

I spend my break time, reading random books in the library, trying to avoid Amber. I still don't have the strength to tell Amber the news and she kept giving me this look that she knew something, but it must be me being paranoid. She can't really ask me during classes, so I'm partly relieved with that.

And JaeJoong is nowhere to be seen since lunch, and I don't know if I'm supposed to be worried or not.

As soon as the dispersal bell ring, I immediately pack my bags "Bye Amber." and zoomed out of the class.

I was about to run out of the school gate until I saw JaeJoong, leaning on his car with his gaze lock on me.

I look away and was about to just walk pass him, but then he step ahead of me and block my way.

"What are you doing?" I whisper

"Waiting for you." he gave me a handsome smile,

I bit my lip to surpress the smile forming on my face. I should stop reacting to everything he did.

"Why?"

"I want to ask you out on a date." he bluntly said

What?

I look at him incredulously "But we break up this morning. Remember?"

"But I never take you out on a date before. Just call it our first and last date." he reasoned.

"But..but that's not how break ups work."

"Come on." he ignore me, and took me into his car.

 

 

He park his car in front of a park "Why are we here?" I ask him, unbuckling my seat belt

"It's a surprise." he gave me that mischievious look before he step out and ran to the other side, opening my door, like he usually does.

I step out, surpressing the giddines inside of me. He then took my hand and entwined my fingers with his. I look down as he lead the way, and unknowingly smile at the sight.

"Tadaa!" he spread his other arm,

I look up and saw a picnic mat spread under a tree, complete with a basket on it. I was too stunned, that my words are just stuck in my tongue.

Just then I heard a light chuckle coming from the other side, I turn to the side and saw halmoni, I look down and to my utter surprise I saw Mason running towards me

"JeIn!" he exclaimed and hug my leg.

I pull him up and hug him tightly. "I miss you." I muttered.

"I'll be excusing myself" halmoni slightly bow and left.

I slightly flinch when I felt JaeJoong's hand on my waist, leading me to the picnic mat. I take a seat across him and place Mason beside me.

He then open the basket and took out some dish out of it, kimchi, bimbimbap, everything!

I squeal and clap my hands excitedly at the sight "You made all these?"

"Uh-huh." he brag.

I notice a small picnic bag behind him "What is that?" I point.

"This?" he took it "Is for Mason." he open the small basket and reveal a bottle of milk for Mason.

I let out a small laugh, he then took a chopstick and pick a kimchi then feed it to me.

I lean back "I can eat on my own."

"Aaaa~"

He let out a small smile as I half reluctantly open my mouth and let him feed me.

"Good girl." he playfully ruffle my hair,

"I'm not a kid." I pout as I took a chopstick, and took a kimbab.

I flinch as I felt his thumbs, rubbing on the edge of my lips "You got some sauce left."

"Oh.." Is all I can say. I can feel my cheek burning up at his gesture.

I took the kimbab, and was about to put it into my mouth until JaeJoong leans down and took it from me.

"It doesn't taste that bad." he commented

"Hey, that's mine." I pout,

"Relax, you're getting some too." he put a kimbab on my mouth.

I take a few bites in my mouth and gulp it down "It's delicious!"

I suddenly feel something in my eyes and rub it,

"What's wrong?" JaeJoong ask leaning closer

"Nothing, I just got something-" my breathe hitch as I saw JaeJoong so close to me.

"Let me see." he gently place his hand on my cheek and lean even closer

"I-I'm fine." I stuttered.

I can feel my cheeks burning as he roam his eyes from my eyes and down to my lips. He slowly move closer as our nose touches,

"KYYAAAK!" Mason flail his bottle in the air, squirting some while he at it.

I pull away from him and rush to Mason, "You can't do that." taking the bottle and wipe the milk off his face.

I take a secret glance at JaeJoong an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter