Her Date

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JaeIn's eyes slowly flutter open, she rub it gently and was about to straighten up, but then she felt something laying on her abdomen.

It's none other than JaeJoong. She froze on her place.

His eyes are still shut and the even breathing tell that he's still asleep.

Eotteohke?!

She want to move away, but she can't, because she's afraid that a single move from her would wake him up.

JaeJoong's let out a small grunt, and raise his hands up. In panice, JaeIn decided to shut her eyes and pretend to sleep

He look at JaeIn, who is above him and let out a small smile. He raise his body and take the blanket near his reach and wrap it around her. He bent down, leaning closer to JaeIn and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Her eyes immediately wide open   JaeJoong smile and pat her head "Go back to your 'sleep' "   He obviously know that she was awake, but what was the kiss on the cheek for?   He then casually walk out from the library, leaving JaeIn with both her eyes and mouth wide open, shocked.        ----------------------------   JaeIn walk into the kitchen and found JaeJoong helping himself with some cookies.   "Morning." she walk pass JaeJoong, avoiding any eye-contact. After that kiss he gave her, she can't seem to bring herself to look at his face.   "Hmm..." he put another cookie into his mouth while eyeing JaeIn.   Taking a glass, fill it with cold water and drink it in one shot. She realize his eyes were on her, making her look at him back warily and take her eyes off him again.   "Do you want anything?" she ask   he shake his head.   His phone beep, showing a message from work, informing him that there will be a meeting today afternoon that he should attend. He let out a grunt and lightly throw it on the table.   "Prank text?" she ask   "It's nothing."   "Oh.."   She glance at his phone and something strikes her mind.   Oh God   She took out her phone out of her pocket and check the messages, there's none from her mother. But there's one from Bom.   "Get home fast!   -bom-"   Her mom didn't text or called her, which means she probably is okay with her not going home last night OR she's too mad to call her and going to bombard her with her lecture later when she comes home. But Bom texted her, and the text doesn't sound okay.   "I need to go." she run out   Just when she almost reached the door a loud wail pierce through her ear.   Mason is awake.   "I think you need to calm him down first." JaeJoong point up and put another cookie into his mouth.   "Yes..."   Her problems can wait.       Calming Mason needs some time. First she need to make him stop crying which take half an hour, then she need to feed him, to make sure he won't let out another wail. Soon it is 10, and she need to get home soon, or she will make her mom even more stressed.   She put the last spoon into his mouth, and she's done.   As she put the spoon down, she saw JaeJoong coming down the stair with a fresh suit. She didn't realize her eyes are glued onto him.   "Don't drool over me." he said, snapping JaeIn back   "I-I'm not." she look away "I need to go home."   "Let's go then." he grab his car key   "Go where?"   he stop and turn at her "Your home, where else."   "I'm going...with you?" she assure   "Yes, I'm going out anyway." he blantly answer "Move fast, or I'm going to leave you."   Her phone beeps, receiving text   "I know it's Saturday, and I'm sorry for asking you this.
But I hope you won't mind if you come in for me and babysit Mason again today.
I'm really sorry.   -Mrs.Choi-"   uh-oh   "I think we need to bring Mason." she bit her lips   "Why?" he frown, not to happy about the idea   "Mrs.Choi can't come today. I'm suppose to babysit for her." she explained   "I can ask halmoni to take care of him." he turn to one of the maid "Call halmoni."   "I'm sorry, but she's been called by your mom today. She tell me that she'll be going home rather late today."   "Then...." he look around   "You." he point at the maid "You take care of Mason."   "I can't-I never have any experience with babies." she wave, backing away "I have work to do, I'm sorry." and she ran away.   "YA! COME BACK HERE!" he shout, but she doesn't came back.   He turn to JaeIn and she look at him back   "So...I guess we'll be bringing Mason with us?" she shrug   "We can't let your family knows you're babysitting him." JaeJoong reminded her   "Oh, they know already."   "WHAT? HOW?!" he yelled   she take a few step back "Mrs.Choi called, and my mom picks it up...so she knew. But she didn't know it's yours."   he let out a sigh and massage his temple "Fine...take him into the car."         JaeJoong is driving the car with JaeIn sat on the passenger's seat with Mason on my lap, since JaeJoong didn't have any baby seat in his car
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter