Family Announcement

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He kissed me

He kissed me

HE KISSED MEEEEE~

I jump around my room like a bunny and dance around the room. I know I'm a terrible dancer but I don't care!

Kim JaeJoong just kissed me!!

*hula dance*

I slam myself on my bed, take a breath and start squealing and roll around my bed. And then I halt to a stop, but my response did it made him think I didn't like him?

But what should I do after he kissed me?

smile?

laugh?

squeal?

that would be weird...

I should ask Bom unnie about it tomorrow, she should've know a lot about kissing..right?

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!

 

 

"Morning." I walk towards the kitchen and found everybody minus Bom unnie, in the kitchen having their breakfast.

"Your breakfast is on the table." mom told me

I take a seat and eat my breakfast.

My dad put down his newspaper and look at me "I heard you had a date yesterday"

I choke on my bread as mom rush and giving me my milk.

"Aigoo, you shouldn't have brought that up so suddenly." she lightly hit him on the shoulder

I clear my throat "You know it too mom?"

"Well, I am in the house yesterday and Bom has been screaming about it."

Aish...

"So who is that lucky man?" mom nudged me playfully

"Is he nice? Did he do anything bad to you?" dad look at me with his stern eyes.

Just in time Bom unnie came into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes nonchalantly "Morning." she take a seat "What are we having for breakfast?"

I set my eyes on her, boring into her head.

"What?" she innocently ask

"Why did you tell them that I had a date?"

"You did."

"It was NOT a date. It was just a normal walk around HongDae." I explain

"And I bet you eat in a cafe, watch movie and he buy you things." she added "Didn't he?"

I shrunk on my seat "he did..."

"That is a date." she conclude her statement and take her breakfast.

"So is this guy you're dating...a bad guy?" my dad cautiously ask,

"No, he was really sweet, he didn't do anything near bad." I told him

"So you like him?" my mom joined

"I do." I said "But it's not that I want to date him or anything like that-"

"She liked somebody else." Bom interrupted

"Really? Who?" both my parents turn at her and I can almost see their eyes twinkling.

Why are they so curious about this? It's like I never get any love life at all. Okay, maybe I didn't...

"It's that guy, JaeJoong." she announced

My eyes pops out, my mouth dropped. I feel all off my world clobber right at that moment.

How did she..

"Unnie!"

"Who's JaeJoong?"

Mom clicked her finger "Is it that handsome guy who came yesterday?"

Bom unnie nod with a proud smile on her face.

"Omo! My baby has grown up. Why didn't you tell me about this?" mom cupped my face.

"Because I still didn't know if he likes me back or not."

"Aww...this is ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter