Breaking-the-School-Rule karma

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

JaeJoong P.O.V

I blink at Mason and he blink back at me.

"What should I do with you?"

JaeIn just gave me Mason and ask me to put clothes on him. The problem is...I never, I repeat..NEVER EVER put a clothes on a baby. But, I'm pretty experienced in taking girls clothes off.

"Halmoni!" I call out

"What?"

"Can you put some clothes on him?" I shove Mason to her, but she shove it back

"Can't you see I'm busy?"

I look at her hands which is filled with bunch of flowers. "Nope, I don't think your busy."

she let out a sigh "Well I am, I need to re-arrange the decoration in your house. Not to mention to change the flowers in the house. By the way, the Monet's painting you requested just came in."

"Really? Where is it? Let me take a look at it." I was about to go but she stop me,

"Put some clothes on Mason first, before he catch a cold."

"Can't you help me halmoni?"

"No."

With that she left me alone with Mason.

 

"How do I put this on you?"

I've been stretching baby clothes for about 15 minutes, and Mason is still wrapped around a towel with only a diaper on his .

"Maybe...I should put the pants first?"

I put down his shirt and take the pants instead. "How do I put this on you?" I ask myself again.

Should he be standing or sitting or laying down when I put this on him? GAAAAH! I should've play with barbie dolls more when I was young. Maybe that way I would know how to put a clothes on him right now.

"Stand up." I grab his waist and help him stand on his foot.

He stand up for a second, but then he fall back on his .
Oh yeah..I forgot. He can't stand. He's a baby!

I lay him down and slid up the pants from his feet. But then he start flaling his feet and it hit my face.

"YA!"

he giggle and continue kicking his feet at me "YA!" I shout, but he still didn't budge to stop.

I hold his feet and after much struggle, I finally managed to put his pants properly. I pull up my sleeves, one down..one to go. Now his shirt. I take a buttoned shirt, hoping that it would be much easier to put it on.
I raise his body gently and put both the sleeves through his small hands. It went peacefully for a second, but the chaos start when I was about to button up his shirt. This time he flail his hand in the air and ruffle my hair

"Ya Mason! Stop it!"

but he didn't, instead he grab a fistful of my hair and pull it like a toy

"Aow...YA! Aow...Mason! Aow...stop it! Aow" but he didn't.

I try to stay focus and thought about finishing buttoning up his shirt, but it isn't that easy when Mason is pulling my head back and forth.

"Mason. Stop it. Seriously." I said between nods, but he kept enjoying it.

Finally, the last button is done! I quickly pull myself away from his grip and point at him "HA! You can't pull my hair now, can you?" I brag.

he frown then pout and followed by a loud wail "HUUUUWWWAAAAAAAA" 

"Nonononoo." I wave my hand in front of his face "Pull my hair, pull my hair. Don't cry." but he still won't stop.

This is tiring.

 

JaeIn P.O.V

I came out from the room with the borrowed oversized t-shirt from JaeJoong. I ruffled my hair with the towel and look around. I somehow still feel wrong for skipping school today, even though JaeJoong did said that he got the letter covered, I'm still feeling uncomfortable not being in school, on weekdays.
Maybe I should do a bit of study, then maybe this 'guilty' feeling will be gone?

I look around the house for a few minutes, and I didn't find a single book. Where does he hide it?

JaeJoong move his gaze from Mason to me, "What are you doing?"

"Searching for books, where do you hide it anyway?" I look among the shelves, but still can't found a book.

"It's in the study room."

"Where's that?"

"The other building."

My mouth gaped open "That is a part of your house too? How many buildings does your house have anyway?"

"3." he plainly said, like it's a normal thing to say.

"Wow." it's all I managed to say.

"What do you want with the books?" he ask

"Study...I feel..guilty for skipping school today." I meekly said.

He lean himself on the couch "Nerds. Always feel guilty even when they break the simplest rule."

"Sorry for not being a cool people like you, we 'nerds' believe something called breaking-the-school-rule karma"

that is a stupid thing to say.

he scoff "Since when does breaking-the-school-rule karma exist?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter