Her Name

Babysitting a Baby and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I got another text from Mrs.Choi asking me to help with babysitting Mason. So here I am in JaeJoong's car, riding towards his house. He has been smiling for the whole time and is weirdly excited about this, which I don't know why. I came to his house a lot of times before, why must he be excited today?

We finally arrived in his huge house. I step into his house and was surprise to see two pairs of strawberry slippers.

"You bought another pair?" I ask him,

he nod "Couple slippers." he put it on, which I admit, it looks very cute on him.

he uncomfortably rub the back of his neck "Do you hate it?"

"No! I love it!" I blurted out "It...looks cute on you."

A smile appear on his face, but then it changes into a sneaky smirk. He suddenly lift me up onto his arm,

"JaeJoong! Wha-what are you doing?"

He plopped me on the sofa then put me onto his lap

"Since we're a couple now, we can do this." He wrapped his arm around my waist.

Now I know why he was so excited in the car before. Why didn't I notice that today is the first time I visit his house as a couple?

"And this." He lean closer

I close my eyes, and I can feel he coming closer, so close I can feel his breath on my cheek.

"UUWWAAAAAA"

I open my eyes "That's Mason" I told him

"You can take care of him later." He lean closer

"UUUWWAAAAAA"

He let out an annoyed grunt,

"I need to go." I slipped off him and ran up to Mason's room.

 

 

I close the door behind me. I took a deep breath

KYYAAAA!

I just can't believe what just happened! We were about to kiss!

"UWWAAAA" Mason wail snap me back,

I took Mason and cradle him on my arm "Ssshh sshh Mason"

I wonder what it would feel like to kiss him again...will it feel different because we're a couple now?

I walk back down with Mason and saw JaeJoong sitting on the couch watching TV.

"You're still here?" I ask

He turn to me,"Why? Are you kicking me out of my own house?"

"But..aren't you late for your work?"

"I took a day off since you're here." He beam a smile.

I put Mason down beside him "Take care of him for a moment please?" And make a walk to the kitchen for his food.

 

 

---end of P.O.V---

 

JaeJoong look at her retreating back figure then look down to see Mason, blinking back at him innocently. He was hoping for some more alone time with her, but it will be hard with Mason here.

"It's you and me again...all alone..."

They both stare at each other for a while, until JaeJoong break it and look back to his TV. He took the remote and change the channel, searching for the one he wanted.

"Oooo aaa baa goooo" he blabber while crawl closer to JaeJoong.

He took Mason onto his lap and continue on changing the channel. It then stop on Pororo, and right at that time Mason's eyes twinkles as he excitedly jumpin on his seat. But then JaeJoong click and settle on other channel. Mason turn his head to JaeJoong and turn his lips down,

"What? You don't like it?" he ask and changed ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter