Because

All I want is you

 “Unpack all the bags, alright?” Min-hua instructed. “Yes, eomma.” Both of her son replied, while Taemin and Kibum were in their room unpacking, something caught Taemin’s eyes. It was a white jeogori and dark pink chima (hanbok) for women.

 

Why is there a hanbok?  Taemin thought.

 

“Orabeoni...” Taemin called while holding the white jeogori and dark pink chima. Kibum was facing the other side, placing their groceries at the other end. “Yes, my lovely brother?”

 

“Is this gorgeous hanbok for you female friend?” Taemin asked, curiously. It is obvious that Kibum’s little brother is star-stuck with the embroided hanbok. “Actually…uhm…” he nervously replied.

 

Should I tell him... or not? Kibum thought.

 

“Orabeoni… you hide a female friend from me?” Taemin sulked. “It’s not like that… to be frank… the hanbok is for you, Taemin-ah.” He finally admitted in a full breathe. Taemin’s mouth widened, “what nonsense… are you talking about, hyung-nim?” Taemin whispered.

 

“It’s hard to explain!” Kibum screamed. “What are you planning, orabeoni?”  Taemin stuttered. “I went to a Shaman district in the north and went for a lucky check… and the Head Shaman named Seol told me that… one of my sibling is destined to be with the Crown Prince...” Kibum explained.

 

“It couldn’t be me… right?” Taemin asked, little did Kibum knew that actually Taemin hope that it was him. “Who could be my sibling other than… you?” Kibum whispered. “I’m a guy! How the Heaven could destine the Crown Prince to fall in love with me? Isn’t it stupid?” Taemin’s cheeks turns to rosy red.

 

“Aigoo… look at him such a cutie pie… who wouldn’t fall in love with you?” Kibum cooed, “Stop it hyung-nim!!” Taemin sobbed.

 

“Why did you buy the hanbok?” Taemin questioned.

 

“I’m wondering whether you want to give a shot in the Crown Princess’s selection… that is why I bought the gorgeous outfit.” Kibum snickered. “Are you kidding? What if I get caught?” Taemin replied.

 

“That we should plan in the later part…” Kibum whispered.

 

How do you guys like the story until now? comment and subscribe if you like to continue reading juseyo~~