Moonlight

All I want is you

Updated very fast due to school starting tomorrow and I don't know if I can update the next day :(

 

“Jinki, I’m tired. Let’s take a walk outside,” Prince Minho suggested.

 

Both of them were in the Prince chamber already getting ready for the night, but His Young Highness wanted to take a stroll outside.

 

“Agissi, it’s cold outside. I don’t think it can help you.” Lee Jinki replied unknowingly that the Crown Prince is staring straight at him for giving such a straight answer.

 

“I don’t care if it’s bad for me, Are you being disloyal to me?” Prince Minho blurted out, eyes widened.

 

“I deserve to die!” Lee Jinki pleads.

 

“Don’t waste anytime Jinki, I want to take a walk now.” He sighed.

 

Clad in white robes with hair bun up, 2 lines of court ladies and guards following behind. Prince Minho felt awkward with the Palace maids behind him, he turned behind with a furious face.

 

“Do you know the meaning of ‘privacy’?”

 

“Yes, Crown Princ-“

 

“THEN?!”

 

Lee Jinki only sighed and assure the maids to move away from the Crown Prince, and only then they were alone.

 

“Jinki,”

 

“Yes, Agissi?”

 

“I miss someone..”

 

Lee Jinki can only smile when the Crown Prince whispered, warm air coming out from the mouth while he sighed.

 

“You have to let go the burden from your heart, Agissi.. that kid has no right to be with you.” Lee Jinki saddened.

 

“Just because we are both the same gender that doesn’t mea-“

 

“You have to know that People of Joseon is looking up at you, You are the next King, You belong to the throne. You can’t make this stupid choice just for the sake of him, you will lose everything, all your Ministers, Professors and all under you will protest against you if you make the wrong move.. just think about the future.” Lee Jinki pleads with daring eyes.

 

“I don’t know..” Prince Minho look up to the full moon, sighing.

 

Please  Subscribe before continuing the journeyarrow-10x10.png~~