Confused

All I want is you

“Crown Princ-“ The stall owner stuttered.

 

“Guards!” Prince Minho shouted, looking at the stall owner ferociously.

 

“Yes, His Young Highness!”

 

“Take this men back to the station for outrage of modesty,” The Crown Prince commands in disgust.

Taemin stood still onto the ground; he didn’t know why the Crown Prince was there. After the Palace Guards left with the culprit, the only left was the both of them.

 

“Why didn’t you fight back?” Prince Minho whispered worriedly.

 

“…”

 

“Taemin-ah! Answer me!”

 

The Crown Prince finally faced Taemin who is now looking down on the floor.

 

“…I don’t have the right to fight, Crown Prince.” Taemin whispered.

 

Prince Minho couldn’t bear to watch the young one weeping, he took steps to be in front of the boy.

 

“I’m weak.. I can’t do anything like any other boys could do, I’m not strong and mighty as you, Your Highness..” Taemin replied, choking on his saliva.

 

The Crown Prince took glimpse of the boy in front of him, clad in a commoner’s hanbok but still look as perfect without wearing any silk.

 

“Don’t..” The Crown Prince startled, embracing the young one.

 

“Don’t cry in front of your enemy, don’t show them that you’re weak.. you are weak enough to just crumble and fall down.. just don’t get bullied already..”

 

“Why is the Crown Prince even care about this filthy and disgusting commoner like.. me?” Taemin asked.

 

His Young Highness let go of the boy, wiping the tears off his chubby cheeks.

 

I’m confused..

 

Why do I like a boy instead of a pretty girl?

 

Why does he have the aura that makes me want to take him and not let him get hurt..

 

Taemin is a male..

 

I am a male..

 

What am I thinking?

 

“Daegam?” Taemin nudged the Crown Prince, eyes full of questions.

 

“I don’t know why..” His Young Highness replied, staring at the hopeless young boy.

 

Please  Subscribe before continuing the journeyarrow-10x10.png~~