Flower boy

All I want is you

**I made this fanfic "subscriber-only" because I don't want any silent reader :c I need your views too~

 

 

It was the day where the Royal Ruler would visit the nearby village every year and today would be the first time for the Crown Prince to follow.

 

Clad in the most expensive yellow robe with black dragon emblem on it, sitting on the palanquin behind his father. Court men and Court ladies following behind the short journey to the village.

 

“Tsk.. tsk..” His Young Highness clucked.

 

“Anything wrong, Young Highness?” Court men Jinki asked worriedly.

 

“When will we be there? It’s very tiring..”

 

“In another three to five minutes till we arrive to the guest house, Young Highness…”

 

“Better be fast” The Crown Prince sighed.

 

-

 

“If it’s not for the pretty boy Lee Taemin! What brings you here?” exclaimed the stall owner.

 

“Sir, please don’t call him that. It’s uncomfortable for my brother.” Kim Kibum replied, looking over at the shorter boy beside him.

 

Lee Taemin looked very stiff.

 

I’m a men, I’m not some flower boy..

 

Stop calling me that..

 

“Taemin?” Kim Kibum nudged the younger boy.

 

“I’m sorry, orabeoni.. was in dreamland..” Taemin quietly giggled.

 

“Ah, then I’ll make my way to the clothing shop first.” Kim Kibum exclaimed.

 

“Oh yes, sir, I’m sorry. Do you have any yellow-dyed paper?” he asked, going to the shelves of papers.

 

Taemin slowly and carefully folded each stack.

 

“I think there is still some left,” The stall owner replied, going to the shelves.

 

“Why do boys like you need a writing paper instead of learning sword fighting?”

 

“I’m not interested in them…” Taemin quickly replied, he really want to escape from this place.

 

The stall owner hands him the yellow-dyed paper without letting go his left hand off the younger boy’s left arm.

 

“What are you doing, Sir?” Taemin struggled.

 

No... Not like this...

 

“Do you think I’ll let you go easily? Without spending the night with you?” The stall owner whispered, desperately.

 

“What do you want from me? I’m not a gisaeng, neither am I a noblemen.. I’m just a commoner! Let me go!!” Taemin cried, struggling from the stall owner’s tight grip.

The stall owner came closer to Taemin’s neck, smelling the younger boy’s fragrance.

 

“What a lovely fragrance you have, how old are you?” he asked.

 

“I’m a minor!! I’m only 13, let go of me!” Taemin was in pain, the grip on his left arm tightened.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” A sudden screamed could be heard.

 

“Crown Princ-“

 

 

Please  Subscribe before continuing the journeyarrow-10x10.png~~