Eavesdropping

All I want is you

*King Minhyuk and Queen Yanyu is a fictional character.

 

Crown Princess selection? Crown Prince Choi Min-ho whispered.

 

 

“What are you doing here at the King’s chamber, Crown Prince?” asked Court lady Jin Hee.

 

“Keep quiet! Don’t make it obvious! Isn’t it obvious that I’m eavesdropping?” replied the Crown Prince.

 

He hadn’t seen his father in weeks due to the International meeting with the Minister of Defense and he wanted to have a tea with him but in the end he spent entirely an hour eavesdropping on the conversation between Choi Yan-yu mama and Choi Min-hyuk jeonha about arranging the suitable date for the selection of the Crown Princess.

 

Without hesitation he burst open the door, shocking both his parents.

 

“Daegun! What a surprise to see you here,” King Min-hyuk gushed, excited to see his son.

 

“Give us a moment alone.” Queen Yan-yu asked politely.

 

“Yes, Your Highness.”

-

 

“Ah-ba Mama.. Wangbi Mama..” His Young Highness greeted nervously.

 

King Min-hyuk smiled at him, “Sit down, Crown Prince.”

 

Before he could sit, he pays respect to the both royal rulers. “Minho,” The crown prince groaned inwardly, he felt awkward with his parents calling him by his name. “Yes, Ah-ba Mama.” He replied.

 

“Now is the time where you are men enough to find a suitable wife, my so-“

 

“But I’m not old enough for that! I don’t want a Crown Princess Ah-ba Mama!” The Crown Prince blurted out.

 

“How rude of you to talk back to your father!” Queen Yan-yu interjected.

 

“I’m sorry Ah-ba Mama.. Wangbi Mama..” Prince Minho pleads, already kneeling.

 

I’m not ready yet, no one have ever caught my eyes before.

 

“Of course we both know that you are not ready yet, but that doesn’t mean we have to delay on finding the next Crown Princess. Now, Minho sit back up, look at me.” King Min-hyuk commands.

 

The Crown Prince looked up, “we will be calling for the selection as soon as the Shamans give out the right date and time.”

 

Taemin..

 

“About Taemin, he recovered from his sickness awhile ago, please be reassure.” Queen Yan-yu smiled.

 

Wouldn’t he be sad..

 

“Yes Ah-ba Mama.. Wangbi Mama..” Prince Minho made his move from the King’s chamber. It’s already ice cold outside now, before he could think of anything, his court men already covered him with a blue fur and golden dragon emblem coat.

 

“Thank you, Jinki.”

 

How do you like it? please subscribe and comment~

 

Please  Subscribe before continuing the journey~~