the journey contenues

looking for gods

Kris P.O.V.

Luhan used his telekinesis to open Jiyong's chains and the god molt them to a glowing goo.

After that he created a small ball of fire that he threw at the ground, but instead uf burning the ground, the fire was absorbed by the ground andspread through the floor. Wherever the fire came, the temple repaired itself and torches were lit.

The temple became warm and bright because all the torches and the whole temle had a warm, cozy atmosphere.

Now that is was lit, I could see the ceiling. It was extremely high, it must go to the top of the mountain. There were hundreds of torches that lit the ceiling like stars. There were also hundreds of small caves, and I could see the tip of a dragon snout at the entrance of one of them.

Jiyong whistled loudly and three dragons came from the caves and flew down to us. After them came two baby dragons. "All other dragons went out to fight the shadow, but they never came back. These are the only ones I have left." Jiyong seemed sad when he said that, but his face brightened when he looked at the young dragons.

One of them walked to me slowly. She had pearly white scales and a silver ring around her blue irises. She wasn't very big, she only came up to my shoulder, but she seemed brave. "She seems to like you." Jiyong smiled as the dragon my hand.

"I think we should leave before the shadow finds out you freed me." Jiyong said and we made our way to the exit.

Sehun asked Jiyong about the hidden room that was connected to the room with the altar. "It's from my priest. Well, he's more like a younger brother than a priest. He's a warlock. He was sentenced to death because people were afraid of warlocks, but I saved him and took him in as my priest. All five of us had a priest, but I'm afraid of what happened to them after the shadow defeated us."

We walked ouside and the air became cooler, but not cold. "I control the temperature. That's why it's warm now." Jiyong was holding a fire that lit the area around us easily.

I heard something happening behind me and saw Baekhyun and Xiumin holding an almost unconcious Chanyeol. His eyebags were bigger than Tao's.

Jiyong ran over to bim, looking extremely worried. "What's wrong with him? What happened?"

Baekhyun explained that Chanyeol had to stay up to keep all of us warm and now was completely exhausted. "Let me carry him. You all look tired. I know a good hidingplace."

Jiyong took Chanyeol, who had fallen asleep already, while the fire hovered next to him.

We soon reached a smaller cave that the first one. The walls were black with ash like there had been a huge fire in here. Jiyong laid Chanyeol down and made a big fire in the middle of the cave and we all sat around it. Some people fell asleep as soon as they laid down while others listened to Jiyong's story like me.

"This is the cave where I was born. I just woke up like this in a huge fire. I knew who I was and what I could do. I walked outside and met the other four gods. Together we created life and let it go it's own way in the form of the tree of life. The tree underneath which you all woke up. The humans made us six temples. A separate one for everyone where people could ask for special favours and one for all of us where we stayed most of the time.

You guys look really hungry. I'll get you some food." Jiyong snapped his fingers and the ground was filled with cups of tea and plates filled with ramen, dubokki and stews.

Everyone woke up from the delicious fragrance that came from the food, and we all ate the best meal of our life.

"What god will we free next?" Lay asked, and we opened the book. The next profile had become visible.

The picture showed a man in a red military coat and bright turqoise hair. Above his outstretched hand hovered a small ball of water. His name was Choi Seunghyun and he was the god of water. The profile said he was always very calm, but also quite protective and kind.

Jiyong smiled softly at the picture, but his eyes showed a deep longing. "Are you to lose?" I asked. "You could say that. He's my boyfriend."