Should I ?

You're Different

I haven't talked to Taehyung or BTS in a month since I got out of the hospital. My dad forbid me from talking to them. 

The last time I saw Taehyung was a couple days ago. He was alone and looked terrible. He had horrible eyebags and red eyes. His hair was always messy and he didn't smile. 

I started feeling bad about myself. He wouldn't be like this if I didn't choose to try to take my life away. He would have been normal like before. 

But he chose to hurt me..... To plot against me even when I gave my trust to him. What he did hurts a lot.

I thought Taehyung was someone else. Didn't from every other guy I've met....

I was walking down the hallway when I bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

"I'm so so- Taehyung?" I blinked. My heart started to beat fast when I saw Taehyung hold out his hand.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a smile. 

I knew he was faking it. I could see right through the makeup that covers his dark circles.

"Yeah," I said. I held his hand and he helped me up. I missed his soft hands. His touch...

"Are you going anywhere right now?" he asked. I shook my head. "Is it okay if we could hang out?"

This was a hard choice. Should I go against my dad's wishes or not go against it? My head was saying no but my heart was saying yes. My heart was speaking louder than my head, so I chose my heart.

"Sure," I said.

Taehyung finally genuinely smiled. "Come by the dorm at dinner time!" he said. He was running while waving me goodbye. 

I sighed.

 

It was dinner time and I dressed up in my regular outfit. A hoodie, jeans and Jordans. I walked across the hall and knocked on BTS' dorm. 

The doer opened and revealed Jung Kook at the door. "Hey Minri," he softly said. I nodded and proceeded through the door.

I sat on the couch, waiting for Taehyung to come up to me like always. But that didn't happen.

"Minri, how are you? Long time, no see!" Jimin said. He sat next to me and put his arm around me. I rolled my eyes. 

"Leave me alone, Jimin," I said.

"Why? I can't talk to you after a very long time we haven't talked?" he asked. Then he gave me puppy eyes.

I glared at him, "I swear, Jimin. I'm going to-"

"Give you a big hug!" Jung Kook loudly said. He laughed nervously. "Let's all give a big hug to each other!" Then he hugged both of us.

Jimin winked at me and I continued to glare at him. Jung Kook let go and grabbed my hand.

"Uh Minri, come with me," he said before dragging me to his room. He closed the door and locked it.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Jung Kook paced back and forth. He was holding his chest. When he calmed down, he looked at me.

"I know that you like V hyung but I really like you also," he said. I was shock.

"W-What?! I don't like him!" I said in my defense. "And you like ME?"

"Yeah.... I didn't want to betray hyung because I know you two really like each other but I can't helps feelings."

"Jung Kook, I-"

"Minri please. Think about my feelings for just this once...."

I looked at him puzzled. He's begging for me to consider his feelings. Should I consider them....?

"Minri, if you don't then I understand. I know that you really like V hyung and I wouldn't want to ruin that. But thanks for hearing me out." He was about to leave.

"WAIT!" I yelled. He stopped and turned around. "I'll give you a chance."

He smiled widely and hugged me. "I promise I won't let you down!" he said and ran out the room.

I don't know what was happening to my heart but it started to hurt more. I stood up and held it. I groaned in pain.

The door slowly opened. "There you are," Taehyung happily said. I nodded. "What are you doing in the maknae's room?"

"We were just talking," I simply said.

"Well I made dinner and I hope you like it," he said. So that's why he didn't come to me... I nodded and walked with him to the kitchen.

Everyone was already eating. Taehyung made spaghetti with meatballs. I was secretly drooling over how delicious it looked.

"Are you going to go to your seat?" Taehyung asked. I nodded and sat down.

I took a fork and started eating the food. It was really scrumptious than I thought. I had three plates of the food Taehyung made.

"So Minri, I see you liked Taehyung's food," Jin said.

I could feel my eyes twinkling in joy. I happily nodded and continued eating.

"I'm so full," I said to myself. Everyone already left the kitchen to get ready for bed. Then Taehyung walked into the kitchen.

My eyes widened when I noticed that he didn't have a shirt on. I looked away.

"YOU'RE STILL HERE?!" Taehyung yelled. He was covering his torso with a big serving plate.

"I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO WALK ME OUT!" I explained. 

It was totally awkward. Taehyubg put the serving plate down and held my hand. I looked at him and his shirt was still off. I looked away again.

"Can you put a shirt on?" I asked.

He chuckled. "You've seen me without my shirt on a million times already. Let me walk you out," he sweetly said.

I sighed and agreed. When he opened the door, he looked at me. I gulped because he looked ten times hotter than I remembered.

"I hope you had a good time," he said.

I actually smiled and nodded.

He caressed my cheek, "I missed your smile." Then everything got silent.

We were looking into each other's eyes and felt like we were in a different world. His eyes glowed with love and passion. He hugged my waist and his face began to come closer to mine. He was about a centimeter away from my lips. Just when he was about to kiss me-

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin whined. We exited out of the different world and reentered the world we were both really on.

"What?!" Taehyung asked in annoyance.

"I was suppose to be the first one to kiss her!" he said and pouted.

Taehyung and I rolled our eyes and looked at each other. "I'll see you later," I said.

"Yeah... I'll see you too," Taehyung said. He patted my shoulder before I went inside my dorm.

I smiled to myself and remembered what happened a few moments ago. I went to bed in a happy mood after a long time.

I think this is the time everything will be getting better.