Hell Breaks Loose .

You're Different

It was a month since Jung Kook and I went swimming together. I haven't went swimming since last year during the summer in America. When I went to their dorm for dinner, everything about that day out when I saw Taehyung.

"MINRI!" I snapped out of my daydream and saw my dad having his arms crossed. "What are you thinking about? I just said your aunty is going to pick out your dress for tonight's event. Tonight is the night that I will announce that you are my daughter and not a trainee."

I was surprised. "Really?" I asked in a calm voice. 

"Yes. I think it's time that our country knows you are my daughter that I put for adoption because I wasn't ready. I will take whatever comments everybody gives; negative or positive," my dad said.

I nodded and hugged him, "Thank you."  I walked out of JYP Entertainment and made my way to Big Hit. I'm going to miss walking on the streets without people crowding me.

I have to take the risk to let everyone know who I am. I'm ready for negative comments towards my dad and I. 

"Honey~ I have your dress," my aunty said. "After you put on your dress, I have jewelry and heels for you. Then I'm going to take you to get your nails, hair and make up done. Is that alright?"

I nodded. I took the dress and put it on. It was a glittery black dress that went to the floor. It was skin tight on my torso but went loose on my legs. I walked out and my aunty was amazed.

"You look so beautiful," she said. She had tears forming in her eyes.

"Aunty, there's no reason to cry," I softly said.

"I'm just so proud to have you as my niece! SO BEAUTIFUL!" she yelled and ran into the bathroom to cry.

I looked around and found the heels and jewelry in the living room. The heels were veltvet burgundy and the jewelry were colored burgundy.

I looked in the mirror to see how I looked. It didn't look like me. I looked like a completely different person. The dress was itchy and the heels were hurting my feet. I wanted to get my hoodie, jeans, and Jordans back on me.

But I have to do this. I have to do it for my dad and mom. Especially mom.... She'll probably see me and think how beautiful I am.

"Do it for dad and mom," I told myself. My aunty finally got out the bathroom.

"Ok! Let's go!" she said.

We went to a fancy salon. I didn't know that fake nails made a difference on how you look. My hair was put up into a bun with curls falling out and curls on the side of my face. My make up made it look like I had a natural smokey eye look.

When they were finished,I took another look in the mirror. I was proud but disappointed.

A face full of make up isn't me. My hair in a bun and curly isn't my hair. My nails, everyone knows they're fake.

"You look so beautiful," my aunty said again. "Omo! It's almost time for you to walk with your dad inside the party!"

We ran to the van and went to JYP Entertainment to wait for my dad. He walked out and he was wearing a regular tuxedo. He entered and smiled brightly.

"My daughter looks gorgeous," he said and hugged me. When he let go, he continued to talk. "BTS is coming to the party also."

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"What's wrong with them?" 

"N-Nothing... I thought it was a party for the CEO's of K-POP companies."

"It is but our tradition is to bring one band or singer to the party," my dad said. I sighed and nodded. 

Then we got to the party. It was at a palace looking building with so many paparazzi in front taking pictures. My dad and I walked out and everyone started whispering.

"They're looking at us weirdly," I said.

"Don't mind them," my dad said. He didn't lay a finger on me because everybody will think I'm his lady.

When we got inside, fancy music was playing and everything had cream and red colors. I saw BTS and Taehyung was smiling widely at me.

I walked to their table and sat in between Jung Kook and Taehyung. I was wearing a full body fur jacket to cover my dress and jewelry. I was wearing sunglasses to make sure nobody recognized me from the news and magazines.

"Minri, you look beautifully perfect," Jimin said.

I started to blush, "I'm wearing a full body fur jacket and sunglasses."

"YAH!" Jung Kook and Taehyung yelled at Jimin. Everyone looked at our table and we all covered our face in embarrassment.

"You look more than beautifully perfect. You look perfectly gorgeous. Even with a body jacket and sunglasses," Taehyung said.

I smiled and lowered my head. "Thanks," I said.

An hour has passed and then my aunty came to get me.

"It's time for you go up with your dad. Follow me," she said. 

The lights dimmed and there was a spotlight on the CEO of YG Entertainment. He was thanking everyone who came and then he introduced my dad.

My dad walked on stage. I was backstage with my aunty waiting to go up.

"As all of you know, the news and press has revealed a girl claiming to be one of my trainees," my dad said. Then there was a magazine cover of me. "I wanted to finalize everything about this picture. This girl in the picture is NOT one of my trainees." My dad took a deep breath. 

I looked at BTS and they were whispering to each other. Taehyung didn't take his eyes off of my dad. I took off the fur coat and sunglasses and gave it to my aunty.

"The girl in the picture is my very own daughter," my dad said. Everyone gasped. "I would like to present my daughter, Park Minri!"

I walked out and everyone was in shock. I didn't smile at all.

"I would like to say something to everyone," my dad said. He told the whole story about putting me up for adoption and wanting me back now. He even mentioned my mom running away. "Minri is the only person that I have left. If I ever lose her, I don't know what will happen."

I was looking down the whole time. Then I asked my dad to speak. Luckily he approved and moved away.

"I know what everyone thinking. 'Why would he do that?' Or 'He doesn't deserve to raise her since she's already grown up.' Go ahead and say all the negatives or even positives. We are both ready for them. I'm ready for the criticizing and compliments. Just know when I make a mistake in public, I won't care. But I will care if I trust someone and then they betray me," I said. I bowed, "Thank you."

Everyone clapped, especially BTS. When I walked down the stage, everyone was telling me how beautiful I was and how brave I was to speak my mind. I walked to BTS' table and they were still clapping.

Taehyung stood up and pulled the chair out for me to sit. I sat down in the same spot.

"I didn't know you were wearing THAT under that jacket and sunglasses," Jin said.

I shrugged, "My aunty didn't want anyone to see me until I was introduced as my dad's daughter."

"She's smart," Suga said. He was glancing up and down at me. All the boys were except for Taehyung. He would stay eye leveled which made me feel more comfortable around him.

The time was now 11:30 PM and my dad wanted to dance with me. 

"It's almost time to go. How did you like the party?" my dad asked.

"It was good. Dancing with BTS was really fun," I said. 

My dad smiled, "I saw. I'm very proud of you."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm proud of you too." Then the music stopped and started with another song.

"I'll see you in the car," my dad said. I nodded and walked away.

When I went to the table where BTS was sitting, they were all gone. I looked around the whole room and they weren't anywhere to be found.

I went to the people next to our table.

"Excuse me. Did you see where my table mates went?" I asked.

"They went in the direction where the pool is," an old lady said.

I bowed and thanked them before going where the pool is. I was slowly walking while calling their names. Then I heard chatting.

"That must be them," I said. I wanted to see Taehyung in his tuxedo again. He looked very handsome.

I was walking to the side of the building that was next to the pool. Then I heard something that caught my attention. I started to walk more slowly and didn't make a sound.

"I told you to stop!" Taehyung said.

"Stop you two! There's no time for fighting now," Jung Kook said.

"Yeah! Somebody will find out about this," Jin said.

"Jimin, let Taehyung continue the mission to get to Minri's heart," Suga said.

"Yeah. The mission to get to her heart and then dump her right after!" Jimin said. I covered my mouth from gasping.

"Just let Taehyung finish the mission," Jung Kook said and looked away.

"Says the one who made the mission," Jimin said. He crossed his arms and pouted.

At that moment, I felt something I felt before. My heart broke. Tears slowly fell down and it started to get hard for me to breath.

"Just let me fulfill the mission!" Taehyung said. I shook my head.

"Don't," I said. All of the guys were shocked when they saw me.

"M-Minri," Taehyung said.

"ALL OF YOU! DON'T EVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" I yelled. I took off my heels and ran back inside.

My make up was ruined. I trusted them..... I even started to let my real self out for them. I can't believe I got tricked again...

"Minri! What's wrong?!" I heard. I looked up and my vision was all blurry but I could tell it was my dad.

"Dad...."

"Let's go. I'll get whoever hurt you later," my dad said. He led me out in the back where there was no paparazzi to take pictures of me.

I entered the car which my aunty was driving.

"Minri? What happened?" she asked.

I refused to talk. I refused to look at them. When we got to Big Hit, I stayed looking at the ground.y dad walked me to my dorm.

"Who hurt you?" he asked.

By now, I stopped crying. I was just not saying anything and stared into space.

"I just want to be alone," I finally said. Then Namjoon came.

He just stared in shock. I glared at him and opened my door. Looked back before slamming my door shut.

I ran to my bed and cried all night. My heart slowly breaking even more.