Feelings For Minri .

You're Different

(Jung Kook's POV)

Spring is starting and the last few days have been really hot. I wonder how V is doing with Minri. I hope his feelings aren't taking over. It's been two weeks since V found out about Minri's secret. He hasn't made a move since.

I was walking down the hall and then I saw Minri in a bikini. Her body looked perfect.

"Hey Minri," I said. 

"Hi," she simply said.

I looked away, "Are you going to put a towel around you?"

She looked at herself and groaned. "Fine. You happy?"

I smiled and ruffled her hair. "You're funny," I said. For some reason, Minri just froze. She was staring at the floor the whole time. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Do you want to go swimming with me?"

I was surprised by her sudden question. "M-Me?"

"Duh," she said and rolled her eyes.

"Yes! Let me go to my dorm and get ready," I said. 

"Can I go with you?" she asked.

"Yeah. Of course," I said. I smiled and held my hand out. Without hesitating she held my hand.

I don't know what possessed me to hold out my hand but it felt right. When we got to my dorm, none of the guys were there.

"Where is everyone?" Minri asked.

"I don't even know," I asked. I looked at her,"Wait here. I'll go get changed." She nodded and I ran to my room.

I grabbed my blue floral swimming shorts which matched with Minri's bikini. I smiled to myself. I walked out with my shorts and flip flops. I saw Minri's reaction and I saw that she started to blush.

"I guess we can go now?" she asked. 

"Yeah," I said while smiling. I grabbed a towel and walked out my dorm with Minri. "How are you and V hyung?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You two have been hanging out a lot lately."

"Oh... We just hang out as friends."

I smirked at her, "Sure."

She lightly slapped my arm, "YAH! TAEHYUNG AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS!"

"Arasso! I get it," I pretended her slap hurt me. "But what if you two start dating?"

"I don't know."

Then we got to the pool. No one was no one there but us. Then I felt a sudden tug and the next thing I know, I jumped in the pool with Minri holding my wrist. I swam back up to the top and saw her covering .

"Did I hit you?" I asked.

She uncovered and showed that she was laughing. She looked....... stunning..

It was the first time I saw Minri smile since she moved here.

"Pabo," she said before swimming to the deep side of the pool. 

I scratched the back of my neck, "I think I'm going to stay at this side..... AH! CRAMP!" I faked having a cramp because I don't know how to float.

Minri swam to me and touched where my "cramp" was. She started rubbing it.

"Is it feeling better?" she asked.

I never saw this side of Minri before. She's like a completely different person. I couldn't stay lying to her.

"Minri, I don't know how to float," I said.

She sighed, "You should have told me instead of faking a cramp. You got me worried for nothing." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. 

She pulled me to the deep end and I was holding onto the edge of the pool the whole time. She showed me how to float on my back and to not float on my back.

"Now let go," she said.

I took a deep breath and started moving my lims swiftly. I started to float. I smiled widely, "I'm floating!"

Minri grabbed my hand and led me to the stairs. 

"We've been in the pool for two hours," she said.

"Oh...... haha...." I got out the pool and dried myself. Minri and I walked back to the front of our dorms.

"It was nice swimming with you," she said.

"It was nice swimming with you too. Um, do you want to have dinner with me and BTS?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Let me get ready. I'll see you later," she said and went inside her dorm.

I smiled to myself and held my chest. My heart was beating faster than usual. I had this feeling of wanting to see her again. 

"I'm not suppose to feel this way," I said before going inside my dorm.

"Hey," Jimin said. I nodded. "Woah. Wet much?" He winked and started to laugh.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." I rolled my eyes and was about to go to my room, but Jimin stopped me.

"Swimming with Minri?" he asked. When I herd her name, my heart started beating fast.

"Yeah why?" I asked and turned around.

"Your shorts match her bikini," he said and winked again. I shrugged and walked to the bathroom.

I took a shower and put on dry clean clothes. I felt better with dry clothes on. When I walked into the kitchen, Jimin was telling everyone I went swimming with Minri.

"His shorts even matched her bikini!" Jimin said. He looked at me, "Oh hey, maknae!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I looked at V and saw that he was glaring at me.

"You, of course! And the beautiful, Park Minri," Jimin said. He smiled while his eyes were closed.

"Did you just swim with her because you guys took a long time," Namjoon said.

"She was teaching me how to float," I mumbled.

"I forgot! You can't float!" Jimin said and started laughing.

"I know how to float now," I growled at Jimin.

"Atleast you two did something GOOD," Jin said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You know what I mean, maknae. Everyone of us know that V has feelings for Minri. You're basically getting in his way of completing the mission!" Jin scolded.

"I don't like Minri!" I lied.

"Good cause you can't like her. V liked her first so he deserves to get her," J-Hope said.

Then there was a knock on the door. Suga got the door and Minri walked inside the kitchen. She wore her regular hoodie, jeans and Jordans outfit.

"Hi," she simply said and sat next to V. She looked at him and gave him a small smile. He brightly smiled back.

"Woah. That's the first time I've seen Minri smile," Jimin said. "You look gorgeous when you smile."

Her smile went away and she started glaring at him. "Stop checking me out," she demanded.

"I was giving you a compliment!"

"Whatever," she said. She looked at me, "Thanks for inviting me here."

I smiled, "No problem."

"Where's the food?" Minri asked.

"I'm done!" Suga said and brang the pot to the table. It was spaghetti.

I looked at V and he was still glaring at me. I get that he likes her but she isn't his. They aren't dating. To be honest, I don't completely know if I like Minri. My heart was probably acting like that since it was the first time Minri was acting nice to me.

We were all eating Suga's famous spaghetti. It was delicious like usual. We were all talking about different stuff. I saw that Minri didn't smile unless V said something. I sighed and ate my food.

When Minri left, I went straight to my room. I thought about what happened today and how I felt. I can't officially know unless I start hanging out with Minri a lot. But I don't want to do that. V and the others would turn against me.

"Hey," I heard. I looked at the door and saw Namjoon. "What's getting into you?"

I groaned, "Nothing."

"Maknae, the way you looked at Minri tonight is the same way V looks at her. But how your eyes glow are different," he said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Nothing. Anyways you should stop while you can."

"But nothing is starting."

"Your feelings for Minri is starting. Think about the consequences, maknae. Our group might fall apart!" Namjoon said.

"You're right, hyung.... It's just that it was my first time getting to know the real Minri.. I just.... I don't even know anymore," I said.

"Do something about it, maknae. Don't betray your hyung. V will never forgive you if you try to compete to get Minri's heart. Especially since V is still trying to finish the mission," Namjoon said. He left my room.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Namjoon hyung is right. I can't betray hyung. And I can't abort the mission that I created. I'm just going to leave it all up to V hyung."

I closed my eyes and saw Minri smiling. I opened my eyes again. I thought I was going crazy.... and I was. I didn't go to sleep at all.

"I need to start seeing someone else," I said.

----------

GUYS! I WENT TO U-KISS' CONCERT LAST NIGHT WHICH WAS IN SAN FRANCISCO. IT WAS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE TO FINALLY SEE A KPOP BAND IN MY AREA.

SOOHOON WERE "MAKING OUT" AND KEVIN ALMOST CRIED BECAUSE HE WISHED HIS GRANDMA WAS THERE. 

cause you know, he's from San Francisco.

THEN HE WAS ON THE NEWS AND KISEOP'S HAIR AND ELI'S Y DANCE I JUST CAN'T

Check out my twitter to see some pictures I took last night! @ilyKimTaehyung