Chapter 58

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I finally arrived at the mansion. It took about half an hour from the department store. I bid oppa goodbye, and entered. I went straight to my bedroom. 

 

I stopped my track when I heard a strange voice. It's baby's cries. My eyes widened. I immediately opened the foor. My assumption was right. There he was. Mavin was sitting on my bed, crying as his eyes landed on me.. Those pair of eyes..the eyes which was asking for help. I panicked. I looked around, but I saw no one. Luhan wasn't there either. Where was he? I took a glance at Mavin. Where was everyone? He was still crying so loudly. My mother instinct appeared. I put my plastic bags aside. I walked to him. "Oh..Mavin ah.." I brought him up. Feeling my warm hug, he immediately encircled his little arms around my neck. He buried his face on my neck. He kept crying. "Sshh.." I tried to calm him down. I patted his back. "You're afraid, aren't you? Ssh...I'm here..don't be scared okay.." I kept patting his back. In a few minutes, he finally calmed down. A smile appeared on my face. I decided to bring him down, but as I lowered my body a bit, Mavin started crying again. I spontaneously stood up. "O..okay..okay..I won't. Don't cry okay.." I told him. He stopped crying. 

 

I looked at him, and he did the same to me. *he is so cute.* his circle eyes. I chuckled. *will my baby look like him? Because if it does, I will be so happy.* "Mavin ah.." I tried to play with him, but he immediately looked away. I pouted my lips. *sighed* "Let's call appa, should we?" I told him as I went to get my phone from my bag. He innocently looked at me. I pressed the number.

 

-----

 

"Yeah..we finally arrive. Ppali wa..Mavin must be waiting for us." Luhan told Mason as he losened the seat belt on Mason's seat. He obediently nodded his head. They both got out of the car. Luhan stopped walking when his phone suddenly rang. He difficultly used his right hand to get his phone, while his right was carrying a plastic of food. A smile appeared on his face when he saw the caller id. "Wae?miss me?" He asked teasingly as he inserted the key on the keyhole to open the door.

 

-----

 

"Wae? Miss me?" I hear Luhan asked through the other side of the phone as soon as he answered. I rolled my eyes. "Eodiya?" I asked him back. "Me? I'm in front of the house." I immediately ran towards the window. I took a peek. Yeah, he was right. I saw him holding a lot of stuffs, with the annoyed Mason standing beside him, asking Luhan to open the door quickly. I chuckled. "Ppali wa..get inside." I said, and hung up. "Mavin ah, appa is here.." I told him in an exaggerating way of happiness. Without my knowing, he smiled. I headed downstairs. 

 

Mason ran inside the dining room. I followed him behind. He directly sat on the chair. "Appa...palli.." he whined. Luhan entered the dining room, and put the food on the table. I sat Mavin down on a baby's chair. "Luhan ah, where did both of you go? You know, when I got home, I found Mavin crying on the bed. He was all alone. He must be so scared." I turned to look at Mavin, who understood nothing, but just giggled, as though we were talking about a funny thing. I caressed his soft baby hair. "Wae? Wae? You and Mavin are good now? This fast? We're just out for food. Mason just.. kept whining." Luhan told me as he took a seat across from me. Mason sat beside him, while Mavin beside me. I nodded my head. "Where are the rest?" I asked as I used my eyes to scan the room. "Ohh..halmeoni asked them to go to her place. So, they won't be home till tomorrow." I nodded my head in understanding. "Mason, is the food nice?" He simply nodded with his full concentration still fixed on the jajangmyeon in front of him. I chuckled. 

 

I felt uneasy. During the dinner, Mavin kept looking at us. I guessed he wanted the food. "Luhan ah, Mavin's watching us." Luhan turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter