Chapter 49

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Guys..dinner is ready." I heard Minyoung shouted through the kitchen. It's about 7pm now. We were all just doing nothing serious in the living room. Some of the boys were playing cards, some were playing with their phones, while some were listening to the music. I on the other hand, just sitting on the couch, watching the television which was set in a boring channel. The boys immediately stood up when they heard dinner. They ran to the dining room. 

 

I slowly stood up. I fixed my clothes a bit, before I followed them. Ehm..so..before I forgot to tell you, my belly had got a little bit bigger which made me feel rather uncomfortable about. I couldn't simply wear any clothes, because my bump, they might able to see it, even though it's not that clear. I went to sit between Chen, and Suho oppa, while Minyoung and Luhan, as the usual, they at at the opposite of us. "Looks good." Xiumin complemented. "Gumawo oppa.." Minyoung smiled sheepisly. Everyone started to work on their food. I brought a big spoonful of spagetthi, and served it to my mouth. My eyes widened. I..I started to feel uneasy. Cold sweat started to run down my face. I tried to hold it. "Hana ah, why aren't you eating? Does the food suit your taste?" Minyoung asked. I difficultly nodded my head. "Y..yeah." I forced a smile. I slowly got a spoon of it, and I ate it again. My breath started to get uneven. "Hana, gwenchanna?" Suho oppa, who had noticed my weird behaviour whispered on my ear when everyone was not paying attention. "O..oppa..prawns." I whispered back. His eyes widened too. "Did you?" He asked worriedly. I nodded my head. "O..oppa.." I turned a bit to take a hold of his arm. I squeezed it when the pain came. "Hana ah, wae?" Chen asked innocently. I couldn't answer it. Everything suddenly turned black.

 

--- Xi Luhan ---

 

I was surprised. So so surprised. That Suho guy caught her on time before she could fall. "Hana.." that place turned into a chaos. Everyone was surprised, including Minyoung, herself. Suho immediately brought her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed. "Get me a pail of warm water. Ppali!" He commanded. Chen ran to the kitchen. I worriedly entered the room. "Wae?" I asked when I was finally standing beside Suho. He didn't answer me. He was too busy with Hana, checking her temperature, and such. What happened? I needed to know. I was her husband. "Yah! Wae?" I asked again. "Can you leave the room? I need space." He simply replied. I admitted, I was quite angry, but..for now..I would let it go, for Hana's sake. 

 

I got out. Minyoung immediately ran to me. "What happened to her?" I shook my head. "Oppa.." she suddenly pulled me into a hug. I couldn't really understand what was going on right now. 

 

Almost an hour had passed. Suho, and Hana were still there, and so was Chen, who was in charge of helping. The sound o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter