Chapter 48

Luhan, My Arrogant Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We had lots of fun. The one who couldn't accomplish his or her mission should drink the vodka. Almost everyone had got their turn. Lay spinned the bottle again, and it landed on Suho oppa. "Dare.." he calmly said. "So..how about..going to the club?" Kris eyes him. "Seriously...is that even a dare?" Xiumin protested. "No..I was thinking that maybe he doesn't go to such places." He tried to explain. "Yeah..but unfortunately I did." Oppa cut him off. We all bursted into laughter. Suho oppa took his turn, and it landed back on me. I looked at oppa. "Dare." I told him. "Ohh..you should choose truth." Minyoung suddenly commented. Oppa looked at me, giving me a she-is-right look. "Okay..truth." I gave up. "D..o..do you hope to go back to past?even if..if..it's just a little bit. Do you?" He nervously murmured. *what?* I was surprised. I knew what he meant. He was talking about the 'dating' part. I didn't know what to answer. Luhan was nervous too. He was waiting for me. Everyone was too. Their eyes were fixed on me. "I.." Silence was heard for a while. Only the sound of the flying bird, the crickets.I didn't answer. Instead, I grabbed a glass of vodka, but before I could drink it, Luhan stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I turned to look at him. He took the drink away from me. "I'll take hers." With that, he drank it all. The boys . The games continued. 

 

I started to feel sleepy, but I held it back. No one decided to stop, so I was not dare. I silently yawned. Luhan noticed it. "I think we should stop this game." He suddenly announced. "Wae?" Chen asked. "It's still early." He added. "Come on hyung..have fun." Chen excitedly suggested him. Luhan took a glance of me before he nodded his head. I guessed I was too focus on the game that I didn't notice oppa getting up, and walking away. Not too long later, he came back..with a jacket with him. He walked closer to me, and he put that jacket around my shoulder. He covered me with it. I was quite startled that I spontaneously turned my head. He flashed me a warm smile. "Thanks." I murmured. Luhan shot him a glare. He scolded himself. He should be the one to bring that jacket. 

 

-----

 

I immediately opened my eyes, when I heard the thunder. *I am in the bedroom already.* I turned my head to look at the window, and unfortunately I saw lightning. There was lightning outside. I was so scared. I decided to lie back down, and pretend that there was no lightning at all. I did lie back on the bed, but the lightning..it just kept popping out. I looked at the bed beside. Minyoung wasn't there. She was nowhere to be found. It got scarier when a very strong thunder came out. I couldn't hold it anymore. With a fast pace, I ran outside. I stopped infront of Luhan's room.

 

I was hesitated. *should I? Or should I not? But..the thunder, lightning..* I took a deep breath, before I brought my hand closer to the door. I nervously knocked it. Silence could be heard. Perhaps he had slept. The terrifying thunder came out again. I flinched. "Luhan..Suho oppa.." I called in a low tone, as I kept knocking on the door. Not too long later, it was finally opened. Luhan appeared with his messy hair, and sleepy eyes. He was on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter