CHAPTER SEVEN

Two Weddings

After work, Key immediately went to The White Shallow to meet his friends.

When he stepped inside the bar, he saw him again. The guy from the previous night. He was working behind the table bar.

“Hey.” Heechul snapped when he saw Key not moving from the entrance.

“Who’s that?” Key seemed can’t let his gaze off of that man.

“Our new bartender” Heechul answered.

Key looked at that man for God knows how long rite now. That new bartender was working behind the table and another man was sitting in front of him. They seemed mad at each other.

“And that man?” Key asked pointed at the another man.

“The ex-boyfriend.” Heechul looked at that man too, seemed angry.

Suddenly the new bartender turned his head and his eyes met Key’s eyes. For a few seconds Key can’t help but forming a smile on his face. Before the smile blossom to it’s fullness, the bartender has turned away again facing the sitting man now.

PRANK!

Suddenly the sitting man throw a glass on the floor made it shattered into pieces.

“What the..” Heechul immediately ran to the man and grabbed his collar.

“Why break my damn glass in my bar, huh?? If you show up again I’ll tell your wife everything!” Heechul seemed so angry the man couldn’t look straight into his eyes.

When finally Heechul released his grab, the man slipped his right hand to his pocket and took his wallet. He grabbed some money and then put it on the table. After that he walked out from The White Shallow.

“How did he find you?” Heechul aske the bartended who cleaned that man’s mess.

“Maybe he tracked your phone.” The bartender still didn’t answer.

“Hey!” Heechul snapped the bartender’s arm to get his attention.

“DIdn’t you know he’s married?”

“Wouldn’t have started it if I had known.” Finally the bartender answered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key took a gulp of his drink nervously. In front of him the bartender who made a scene just know worked behind the bar table.  None of them said anything in the past few minutes.

Ah, should I talk?

Key asked himself.

“How’s your marriage?” The bartender asked before Key did.

Hearing this kind of question, no words came out from Key’s lips.

Damn it.. Key swore in his mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Sorry if it's a bit short been busy with my homeworks :o