CHAPTER FOUR

Two Weddings

Key was checking his patient’s data at the receptionist desk where two nurses working on there.

“Doctor, how was your honeymoon? Where did you go?” One of the nurses suddenly asked.

“Thailand.” Key said without taking off his eyes from the list.

“Thailand? That’s a paradise of gays, isn’t it? Why did you choose there, Doc?” The other nurse asked.

“Emm, I let my wife decided so I don’t really know” Key started to feel uncomfortable with this conversation.

“How long was your trip?”

“Four nights and five days.” Answered Key immediately.

“Hhe? Isn’t three nights usual for Thailand trip? Are there four night flight schedule for Thailand?” The second nurse kept bombarding Key with her questions.

‘Damn, I don’t really think about it.’ Key started to lose focus on what he’s doing.

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG

Key never felt this grateful for a coming call before but this time it really helped him out of this awkward situation.

“Yeoboseyo”

“Kim Ki Buuuuuuuuuuuum. Come right here, you b*tch, hahaha” A loud voice came from Key’s phone.

“Come here quickly or I’ll come to the hospital to make a scene!” The grateful call had turned into nightmare after Key heard Heechul’s voice on the other line.

“Hyung, don’t call me like this. You know you can’t do that, don’t you.” Key whispered to his phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock showed it was already 12:00 p.m  in Korea. At this kind of time, day care for parentless baby at the hospital will be at their busiest time. It’s time for the kids and babies to be fed up before they took a nap. And coming here at this time had been Krystal’s routine activity since the past few months. She would come with baby foods and sometimes toys.

A baby boy named Dongyoon became the reason why.

“You love Dongyoon so much, don’t you?” A nurse at the day care asked while Krystal fed the baby boy.

“This kid is the first one I got during my residency here.” Krystal explained smiling at the baby in front of her.

“His teen mom couldn’t raise her baby so she sent him here. Since that day I can’t stop thinking about him.” Dongyoon suddenly smiled widely as if he understood what Krystal said.

“He was so lovely. Weren’t you, sweetie?” Krystal played with the baby boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slow pop music heaved when Key entered The White Shallow, a gay bar that located in a outskirts of Seoul.

Woohyun, one of the performers, sang a mellow song live at the stage when Key finally inside the bar.

“So why don’t you invite us to your wedding?” Heechul, the owner of the bar, asked as he served Key a drink.

“Is it just because we’re gay, huh?  We’re also men, we can act like normal people, you know?” Minho, who sit next to Key at the bar table asked too.

Being bombarded with so many questions, Key just kept silence and drank his drink.

“So, when are you getting divorce?” The baby faced guy who happened to be Minho’s boyfriend asked.

“Hey, he’s just from honeymoon.” Onew snapped while eating his food.

“But he got married to get divorced. Isn’t it true hyung?” Taemin seemed so clueless about all of these.

“Maybe I should marry for at least a year.” Finally Key spoke.

“Getting divorced then study abroad, eh?” Minho asked.

“Well, that’ll explain my take off to Paris.” A small smile formed on Key’s face as he thought about his plan.

“Aah, you’re going abroad hyung? Are you gonna stay there?”

“What a careful plan.” Onew said ignoring  Taemin’s endless questions.

“Well, that’s not everything. I’m just so tired of people telling me to get married. Now they’ll never bug me anymore” Key pouted before he sipped his drink.

“Do you think so? I’ve been living with my boyfriend for almost five years now and my mom still tries to get a girl for me.” Heechul explained.

“Just tell your parents the truth.” Minho tried to be wise.

“I don’t wanna be cruel to them..” Key answered looking down at his empty glass.

“What a b*tch! So do you think I came out to my parents because I’m a ruthless person?” Hechul’s voice got a little higher.

“Look at you, you got a fake marriage, you just being selfish don’t want to lose anything..”

“Come on hyung. You know he doesn’t mean like that.” Woohyun finally came after finishing his performance.

“Of course he meant that.” Heechul kept scolding Key.

“My parents are different from yours.” Key finally came up with an answer.

“They’ll be better not to know..” said Key not sure.

“I can’t tell my family either.” Woohyun tried to comfort Key.

DING

The door bell rang as sign a customer entering the bar.

“Oh!” Heechul shriek a little when he looked at the handsome tall man entering his bar.

“90 points!” Heechul said.

“Not my style.” Minho said looking at Taemin.

“He’s below 60.” Onew said without even took a glance at the man too focused on his food.

“Huh, that man is 70. You looked great today, Key-ah. 100 points for you!” Woohyun looke at Key with his sparkling eyes.

“Err, thanks, haha” Key let out an awkward smile hearing Woohyun’s compliment.

RING DING DONG RING DING DONG

“Ah, Krystal-ssi, what’s up?” Key answered his ringing phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Finally other characters are showing up! DO you like it guys? Please tell me what you think, thank youu ^_^