CHAPTER TWO

Two Weddings

“Ready?? One.. two..” The photographer said without taking his eyes from the camera, tried to focus on the crowd.

The groom, the bride, and all the guests were on the balcony to take a picture together.

Key and Krystal were standing next to each other in the center of the crowd. Simply being a diva Key can’ help but showed his best smile to the camera. Amber, who stood next to Key and Krystal also simply being her dorky self, flashed her wide smile to the camera. On the other hand, Krystal who obviously seemed not uncomfortable with all of this still tried to make a smile on her beautiful face.

“Everybody smile~~” With this one last shout the photographer pushed his camera button and one beautiful wedding photo had been made.

“Now everyone else except the groom and bride please come down. The bride will soon throw her wedding bouquet.” The photographer told the guests as he waved hand up down.

“Wanna married? Then take it, okay?” Key shouted cheerfully to the guests.

Not following the crowd down, Amber just stepped aside and chose to watch the rest of the ceremony from the banquet table.

‘Aah, my baby is so beautiful today..’

Amber  thought as she sipped a glass of wine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It’s almost night and in the crowded street in Korea you can see two white cars drove consecutively. The one in the front is a 2008 Mercede Benz L class with an opened roof and we  can see wedding decoration on the back and front part of the car. On it’s behind, another white car followed right just behind the first car. The second car looked more sporty that the first one.

One a certain point of the street, the quieter one, the first car stopped. Then the second one followed. A man with sunglasses on came out of the left side of the car. He wore black long coat. On the right side of the car, a shorter woman out also wearing glasses.

Lastly, the drive of  the second one came out, dressed almost the same as the first man except the last driver wore a black high Nike shoes instead of an oxford man shoes like the first man.

The three of them came closer to each other.

They stopped when finally they were facing each other.

Silence..

“Ahahahahahahaha” Suddenly the second driver burst into laughter followed by the two others.

Slowly they put their sunglasses off of their face, still in laughter.

The man and woman in the first car turned to be Key and Krystal and the second driver was actually Amber.

Amber raised her right hand to do high five with Key.

“You guys are awesome! I can’t believe we actually did this!” Key spoke in enthusiasm.

“We’re awesome! Hahaha,” Amber, still fell deeply in euphoria, hugged Key and stared bouncing around like kids.

“Stop it you guys! Everyone starting to stare,” Krystal tried to scold them but can’t help but chuckle a little bit.

“Haha, okay okay.” Finally Amber and Key released the hug.

“Well, I guess this is where we go apart, eh?” Key said with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, I guess this is it.” Amber handed over the key of the sporty white car to Key.

“You take care of my wife, yeah? Hahaha” Key said jokingly while handing over his key to Amber.

Amber and Krystal finally went to the first car and Amber began to start the engine.

“Bye, Hubby~~” Krystal shouted as she and Amber drove away.

“Byeee!” Key shouted back, waving at the car that slowly lost from his sight. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: I'm having so much fun writing this chapter, please tell me what you think~~ ^_^