CHAPTER THREE

Two Weddings

“Honey! Breakfast is ready~” Amber shouted from the kitchen. Wearing apron she genteelly put the plates on the table.

“Amber, do you know where my lab coat? I swear I put it on my desk last night.” Krystal’s voice burst into panic as she entered kitchen.

Amber raised her index finger to stop her girlfriend’s panicked voice continued fill the house and without a word she left the kitchen.

“Is this what you looking for, Princess” not more than three minutes Amber back to the kitchen with a long white coat hanging on her index finger.

Feeling relieved, Krystal came closer to Amber.

“Thank you, babe. You’re such a good servant” Krystal wrap Amber’s neck with her right arm. Her left one took the coat from Amber’s finger.

“Oh, so I’m only a servant, huh? Can a servant do… this?” Amber slowly pulled Krystal waist to her body.

“And… this?” Slowly she placed her lips closer to Krystal’s lips and in no time the passionate kiss between these to can’t be avoided.

Krystal placed her coat randomly on the kitchen table and Amber pulled Krystal’s body closer to her. The next minute, Krystal’s body was already against the wall with Amber’s body pressed tightly against her.

“Aaaah, okay okay, our breakfast’s starting to get cold.” Finally Amber broke the kiss, letting go of  Krystal’s slim body.

“No, it can wait.” Krystal pulled Amber’s collar to continue the kiss.

“Yes, it can. But remember you have to meet Key at the outside of hospital this morning. You know how much he hates waiting, right.” Amber walked to the table then preparing breakfast for two.

“Hmm, sometimes I think it would be better if you the one who married him.” Krystal finally gave up and sit to enjoy breakfast with her handsome servant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“One night in Bangkok and three nights in Phuket, got it?” Said Key as he and Krystal entering the elevator at the hospital.

“Why don’t answer questions with yes or no. Make things up and I’m sure we’ll make mistakes.” Krystal answered a little bit coldly after what happened this morning.

“But still, we have to have same story about us.” Key answered.

Right one floor before Krystal floor destination, she suddenly grabbed Key’s collar and started closing her eyes and slowly leaned to Key like she wanted to kiss him.

“Wh-what are you doing??” Key shockingly tried to avoid Krystal’s lips.

DING!

The elevator beep before it opened.

Krystal and Key still on the position when the elevator door opened and some doctors and nurses stood in front of the door .

“Ah, sorry.” Krystal acted shy.

“Haha, no problem. I did that a lot too after my wedding.” Said one of the doctors.

‘Just like I planned, hehe’ Krystal said to herself.

“Bye honey~” Krystal got out of the elevator leaving semi-confused Key behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Other characters coming soon on next chapter! Stay tune, yeah? kkkkk~ :D